• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Likely to get Banned?

Most likely to be banneD?

• Username's sockpuppet

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • L

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Vendel

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Gabe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mumble

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Locke

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Um this is kind of late to be asking but the person I nominated isnt there and I know at least one other person nominated them too. How does the nomination work? Is it just the top however many who got the most noms or what? :huh:

Just curious of course. I'm not going to riot in the street or anything :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I know Locke was nominated for this too. A lot of nominations in a lot of categories don't seem to have gone through. Was it required for people to receive more than one nomination or something?

edit: oh he was just added.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Maybe I should have done that. But both of them got more than one nomination for this category anyway. I just ogt my columns switched on my excel sheet, sorry

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I suppose people requesting themselves be banned count :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
someone needs to try harder :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
If you want, we can start putting you into a 'time to ban' random number generator and hitting the kill switch any time it hits zero.

We may have already done so.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Out of interest is Monkey Aids more virulent than regular Aids? Does it cause chimplike behaviour?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
How is this even a contest?

COUNT HOW MANY TIMES MUMBLE HAS BEEN BANNED THIS YEAR

I BET YOU NEED A SECOND HAND

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
How is this even a contest?

COUNT HOW MANY TIMES MUMBLE HAS BEEN BANNED THIS YEAR

I BET YOU NEED A SECOND HAND

Username's sockpuppets have been banned way more times than Mumble has. You just don't see most of them because we usually delete all their posts.

Anyway, quite a few people are one infraction away from getting suspended themselves, so there are plenty of valid responses to this question.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Actually there were two other people I explicitly had in mind when I wrote that post.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I suppose getting banned is like some sort of badge of honor for you guys :monster:

Top Bottom