Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Locke

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You just bragged about receiving an infraction. I don't think you have any grounds to complain about him making that observation.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm competing for an award on the basis that it's utterly ridiculous. Given that it's apparently what is expected of me, I am playing it up for satirical value. I could not possibly care any less about whether or not I get infractions. I'm also not complaining - I'm making a statement. Then again, I'm also not bragging, since there are so few things I actually take any kind of pride in like that.

You seem to be inserting yourself into this an awful lot. Are you trying to pick a fight, or...?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
HEY

HEY

Just saiyan. :monster:

Y'all are just treating this category like it's a funny thing and then flip out at me when I say something? C'mon.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm also not complaining - I'm making a statement.
"That's a bit rude" is not a complaint? Ooooooooooookaaaay.

You seem to be inserting yourself into this an awful lot. Are you trying to pick a fight, or...
I was unaware that posting one's opinion at a message board where one is the second highest poster overall and the highest poster this year constituted "inserting oneself into this an awful lot." I am not responding to posts any more frequently than I normally do.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
"That's a bit rude" is not a complaint? Ooooooooooookaaaay.

I was unaware that posting one's opinion at a message board where one is the second highest poster overall and the highest poster this year constituted "inserting oneself into this an awful lot." I am not responding to posts any more frequently than I normally do.
By that logic, your expressing your opinion in the quoted post is complaining.

Flat tonality =/= complaining

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
tumblr_lkxh7iqZn61qh01r8o1_400.gif

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I have reread the post Kimble quoted several times and am unable to find anything akin to calling someone's post "rude." Nor do I see how calling a post "rude" equates to "flat tonality." But whatever.

I see sarcasm, but I don't see complaint.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I think the thing that bugs me here is the idea that a "complaint" is something wholly negative and something that should be avoided like the plague

liek wut

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I would politely request that you refrain from referring to me as such, since we are by no means familiar enough for that.

With that said, I'm done here.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I would politely request that you refrain from referring to me as such, since we are by no means familiar enough for that.

With that said, I'm done here.

Fair enough.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
For some reason, I feel alot more closer to Kano now after that post ; . ;

I LOVE YOU MAN!

Vixenish

Rinoa ACF/FFOF
AKA
Rinoa
Yeah...irl kinda pulled me in, and the couple of times I poked around on FFOF it looked like everyone was gone...and this is totally shallow, but for the longest time I cba to come here because I didn't have the Rinoa username (/couldn't remember which one I did have)

But on topic...he's like the worlds worst unflushable...why oh why is he still on the internets? Could we trade him to get back someone else from ACF? Like Buster?

Top Bottom