• X-SOLDIER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Those of us on this list are apparently thought of as putting tons of effort into our presence here. While this is presumably a compliment, it could also be considered a backhanded way of saying we don't have lives.

edit: Or maybe not. See discussion below.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm gonna go with Lex here; despite an excessively busy and stressful university and social life he still has time to work on TLS or just hang out. <3

Fangu

Great Old One
Those of us on this list are apparently thought of as putting tons of effort into our presence here. While this is presumably a compliment, it could also be considered a backhanded way of saying we don't have lives.
...that's what it means?

go the extra mile
to try harder to please someone or to get the task done correctly; to do more than one is required to do to reach a goal.

To me, it's more an award going to a person who would be caring and helpful. Which is why I nommed Dawn, Lic and Splintered.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Oh. I guess that makes more sense. People need to be more specific for what their award suggestions are about in the future I guess. :wackymonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I was assuming people would read the whole thread, but I guess I could.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I found that funny. It implies that the award is for people with no lives, but everyone knows it's actually for people who put in extra effort.

also, I voted for fangs, because she's one hard-working chick. *nod nod*

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I intended it as extra effort award. I was actually thinking of Splint's deconstruction of FFVII when I thought of it.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I was also pretty confused about this. We already have "most fervent TLSer" and other awards to thank people for their dedication to TLS. I like Fangu's description though, and based on that, I'm going to vote for Lic.

Top Bottom