• X-SOLDIER

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Lots of nominees for this one. I guess this is definitely an indication someone thinks we're heroic.

Splintered

unsavory tart
First I thought Aaron because he seems the most likely to want to save the world, then Fangu because she seems most likely to do all the grunt work for it, then Octo because I dunno- seems like the ultimate goodness type.

Then I chose X-soldier because he seemed like a decent combo of all three.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Awww, thanks GLD. ^_^ I could never save the world but I'd make sure we'd all have an awesome party before the world ended. xD

I voted for Melon because she's got a lot of take charge, leadership qualities. A lot of great names in there, tho.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Awww, thanks GLD. ^_^ I could never save the world but I'd make sure we'd all have an awesome party before the world ended. xD

Close enough for me. And hey, if I happen to be the one trying to conquer the world, can I come too? :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
it's the end of the world as i know it it's the end of the world as i know it's the end of the world as i know it and I feel fine!

also, sure, but it's byob. :P

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Hell, if I'm conquering the world I'll have mah minions bring all the booze we can carry for everyone. And I solemnly pledge not to poison it or use the gathering as an opportunity to ambush and burn the defenders of earth to ashes or anything :reapermon:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My platform to save the world: Make weed and gays legal all over the world, people would be too stoned to start any wars and is a known fact that gays make everything happier and a party.

Aaron will save the world, but the others on this list will contribute a lot too. They're like the playable characters in a J-RPG and Aaron just happens to be the main character (with spiky hair and a big sword on his back).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm undecided about this. Trying to determine who would be able to defeat Cthulhu. Currently, nobody qualifies, :monster:.

Maybe Sprites, if she lures Him with that Irish beer and steak and stuff :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I for one know that you can also be lured with tits, asses and panties.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I nominated Lic, and I'll vote for her as well. Not sure why, really; it's just a hunch :) I suppose she strikes me as the kind of person who would stay calm and know what to do in a crisis.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I'm happy to be nominated and thankful for the ones who voted for me, my job class is technically a monk. I know some Judo and Jiu Jitsu plus religion so that's me :monster:. I'm not the type who will always carry a sword for the party, but I'll sure be helpful.

Last edited:
I'm happy to have any votes at all. Thanks, Flint. I'd love to be able to save the world for reals.

Danseru, I'm a Monk too, according to my sorting at FFLand on Livejournal. But I secretly think I am more of a Black Mage.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
^

Oh I want that sorting? Can you give me a link of anything that can sort me nicely? Well I think I'm a jack of all stats, but I think I'm most suited to be a strategic mage if I were to start from an Onion Knight. But if it's needed I'm sure I can go melee and hold a sword. XD

^

Oh I want that sorting? Can you give me a link of anything that can sort me nicely? Well I think I'm a jack of all stats, but I think I'm most suited to be a strategic mage if I were to start from an Onion Knight. But if it's needed I'm sure I can go melee and hold a sword. XD

Here's the link.

http://ff-classchange.livejournal.com/profile

It's for an LJ community called FFLand. They run various games and competitions. When you apply to join - and the link I gave you takes you straight to the instructions on how to apply - you have to fill out a form answering various questions about yourself, and then the rest of the community votes on which team you should belong to based on your answers. Once you've been assigned a team, every time you participate in an activity you win points for your team. My team, the Monks, is very inactive right now! We must be too busy meditating.

I think you'd enjoy being part of that community, it really is all fun and games. There is also a way in which you can earn gil and use it to buy fanworks - you can also sell your fanworks.

Before you can apply to join, you need an LJ account.

Top Bottom