• TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I guess people think these people are pretty resourceful, or something. They're likely to be good people to have on your team when the inevitable happens.

Ghost X

Mog spends most of his time on boats, or at least that is how my imagination would see it. He gets my vote. GLD comes in second, because I imagine him with a huge stash of weapons for some reason.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
@Ghost: Its probably because I have a a huge stash of weapons :awesomonster: C'mon folks, gimme a few votes in here. I don't gotta outright win, but lemme place at least (I'm well aware that I'd almost certainly be that dude who dies getting the last two or three people into the safe zone).

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
^Yes, yes he does. And when the Devil speaks truth you know it matters :reapermon: Though do be aware, if I DID win first place I wouldn't exactly argue the point :muhaha:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
"Only a moron would try to kill something that's already dead!"

if that doesn't tell you who I voted for...

Splintered

unsavory tart
Isn't Mog in the navy or something? He could literally just sit on a boat and wait out the zombies to die.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
^The type of zombie apocalypse was never specified, the kind that can walk across the ocean floor and then climb up the anchor chain could show up. Course, then a navy boat is still a place full of weapons, people trained to use them, and lots and lots of choke points and hold-out friendly locations. So yeah, I can still see voting for Mog.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
Frankly, I voted Avec because wishful thinking, yay Survival of the Nicest, but then I realised that it's a horrible thing to wish on someone and now I wish I could change my vote...

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
^The type of zombie apocalypse was never specified, the kind that can walk across the ocean floor and then climb up the anchor chain could show up. Course, then a navy boat is still a place full of weapons, people trained to use them, and lots and lots of choke points and hold-out friendly locations. So yeah, I can still see voting for Mog.

Good luck doing that on an aircraft carrier in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Also, (American) carriers are nuclear powered, which means they're capable of literally running for years. Also, I'm fully qualified and trained in the use of a 9mm Beretta, Mossberg shotgun, and the M4/M16.

I'm not quite saying 'Vote for Me!'. But...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Mog spends most of his time on boats, or at least that is how my imagination would see it. He gets my vote. GLD comes in second, because I imagine him with a huge stash of weapons for some reason.

But there is nowhere to run on a boat, :monster:.

On that note, I voted Fangu because I'm biased and partial and cba to feign neutrality. Oh and she can out-run everyone on the forums as far as I know. Ties with GLD though, seeing that he spends a large amount of waking hours fighting the zombie horde. Plus he lives remotely (iirc), which is also bonus points for zombie survival.

I would pay money to see a movie where GLD slashes, punches and shoots zombies. Add some cheesy one-liners in there (and some manly roaring) and we have a box office hit.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Good luck doing that on an aircraft carrier in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Also, (American) carriers are nuclear powered, which means they're capable of literally running for years. Also, I'm fully qualified and trained in the use of a 9mm Beretta, Mossberg shotgun, and the M4/M16.

Because I am me, I must add that my earlier example is not the only one that could work to get zombies up in your face. All it'd take is one sailor being infected or cursed or whatever the source of the zombie plague is and going bite-happy in just the right place. But then, all of my other stuff about choke points, sealable bulk-heads, and so on are still in place. And yeah, even if most of the other folks serving on that great big boat with you end up with the flesh munchies, at least that means more Beretta, Mossberg, and M4/M16 ammo to go around for those who aren't :monster: I can still totally see you winning this thing dude :reapermon:

I would pay money to see a movie where GLD slashes, punches and shoots zombies. Add some cheesy one-liners in there (and some manly roaring) and we have a box office hit.

Somebody get me a camera, some extras, and a couple thousand gallons of karo syrup and red food dye.

Fangu

Great Old One
Oh and she can out-run everyone on the forums as far as I know.
Wow I never believed in my life someone would write something like that about me. Life is full of surprises - I know I surprised the hell out of myself when I managed those 13 miles :monster:

Though afaik zombies aren't exactly fast :P

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Except the ones that are :monster: On another note, my over-thinking of Mog's circumstances in a zombie apocalypse have Clicky demanding I write a screenplay or book about it. Sadly I totally lack the funding to get a believable aircraft carrier set built, or buy film, or anything, so I am sad now cause damn if she doesn't sell it as a good idea.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Or they will be too awestruck by them to kill her. Tenny's boobs have reach memetic status in this forum. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I suppose that's true; it's unlikely even zombies wouldn't be affected :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
They'd bounce off if they attacked me.

Unless they attacked me from behind.

But in that case they'd probably just bounce off my ass.

But I still vote Mog because of reasons.

Top Bottom