• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Likely to Try to Take Over the World

Most Likely to Try to Take Over the World

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • CameoAmalthea

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Ghost X

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Gym Leader Devil

• Loki

• Makoeyes987

• Ryushikaze

• Someone named Octo

• Trainer Red

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Vendel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Apparently people think we're megalomaniacs. Some of us appear on both this and "Most Likely to Save the World". Apparently those of us are heroic megalomaniacs? I dunno, lol.

Lex

Administrator
Yop. Not just because of the whole ongoing Cthulhu role play thing (my god how long has that been going on for) but because I've met him in real life and he really is pure, undiluted evil :monster:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I notice this is most likely to Try to take over the world, instead of most likely to take over the world...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Blame whoever proposed the award; it was phrased like that when it was suggested :monster: I think it's because the villains in Final Fantasy awards rarely actually succeed at taking over the world :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Blame whoever proposed the award; it was phrased like that when it was suggested :monster: I think it's because the villains in Final Fantasy awards rarely actually succeed at taking over the world :monster:

That's why FF villain's are wimps. I succeeded in taking over the world, don't see why they can't. :monster:

The fact that I actually succeeded is probably why I wasn't nominated for this. :trainermon:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Is it too late to suggest we revive the Most Annoying category and give it to Matt without having a vote?

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Take over the world on one hand I swore myself never to become a politician but on the other hand there is the charm of becoming an American Iron Lady.:muhaha:

Or nevermind I am sticking to my principles and would hate the thought of becoming ruler of the world.I know that the role of preisdent would be stressful enough but being the leader of a world government would make me a blabbering mess.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Take over the world on one hand I swore myself never to become a politician but on the other hand there is the charm of becoming an American Iron Lady.:muhaha:

Or nevermind I am sticking to my principles and would hate the thought of becoming ruler of the world.I know that the role of preisdent would be stressful enough but being the leader of a world government would make me a blabbering mess.

Don't worry, ruling the world has it's perks. Trust me, I would know.:reapermon:

Ghost X

None of the people, except for Cthulhu (of course), who are the most ideologically authoritarian in the political compass thread are even nominated. Then again some here don't appear to have taken the test. Either way, I was slack in my nominating, or lack thereof. I guess taking over the world doesn't require one to be authoritarian, if one were to be loose in their description of such an act. We could take over the world with love and caring and sharing and flowers, after all. Hmmm.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
@Matt: Porky lost, Lucas pulled the needle, and "King" Porky is still stuck in a capsule for eternity. You don't rule jack, get over it :reapermon:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Makoeyes. He'll try. I know it. Will he succeed? Doubtful. :monster:

I considered YopY. He'd definitely consider it, but he'd just be too lazy to bother trying. :monster:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
why nobody voted for me? :(
i just want to free the world from freedom ensalving you all with my superior wit and with the power of fangirls

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm leaning towards Octo, after she saves the world she will take over, it's a brilliant plan.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yop. Not just because of the whole ongoing Cthulhu role play thing (my god how long has that been going on for) but because I've met him in real life and he really is pure, undiluted evil :monster:

At least four years or so, I can't remember, :monster:.

@thread, I voted for myself as part of my continuing effort to take over the world.

Today, this award. Tomorrow, THE WORLD! :cthulhu:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Cthulhu during his lunch break,

EddieSharam_cthulhu_cover.jpg

Top Bottom