• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Missed

Most Missed

• A

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Ravynne

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Aaron

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Isabella

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Sophia

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Mei

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WAH WHERE IS MIRA WHAT

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
because she's my shipping soulmate

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
How the fuck does Ravynne make it onto this list over munatik?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Aw, gaiz. I miss you so much... even though I'm here practically every day. :awesome:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Wow, can't believe I've been nominated (or missed even. That's even more of a shocker). I have to say, I'm very flattered by the two votes I got. I miss you guys too and will try to post more if I can. <3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Wow, can't believe I've been nominated (or missed even. That's even more of a shocker). I have to say, I'm very flattered by the two votes I got. I miss you guys too and will try to post more if I can. <3

I WANT TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR MAGICAL HUG-VOICE

>:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I MISS AARON ;.;

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a tls member but i really miss my amy/jennykins :(

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Oh yes, how could we forget munatik. This place just hasn't been the same without someone bleating like an infant to staff about how I'm such a negative member to the whole forum. My heart bleeds for her absence.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
I need Mei to do my homeworks...i miss that CLACK-LOVING-CLOTI.

And Alise, I really hope she's fine T_T

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Oh yes, how could we forget munatik. This place just hasn't been the same without someone bleating like an infant to staff about how I'm such a negative member to the whole forum. My heart bleeds for her absence.
Tut tut alex, look on the bright side of life!!

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

*slaps with glove*

I demand satisfaction.

Top Bottom