• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Most Pistoning Pen0r

Most Pistoning Pen0r

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Flintlock

• ForceStealer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mog (DAT BOY FROG)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Prince Lex

• Ryushikaze

• Shademp

• Tetsujin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Man

Great Old One
AKA
Aaron
I'm not sure if this means we can literally fuck the shit out of things or if we just give people metaphorical dickings.

I don't think anyone is going to be providing photographic/video evidence, but you never know with this board.

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth
Awww no one nominated me this year? I at least got that far last time. Will have to piston moar and harder next year :reapermon: Anyway, this one is almost always between Ryu and Tres for me, and I gotta vote Tres this time around. I do be hoping for first and second for those two.

The Man

Great Old One
AKA
Aaron
A piston is "a solid disk or cylinder that fits inside a hollow cylinder, and moves under pressure (as in an engine) or displaces fluid (as in a pump)". So a pistoning pen0r is a pen0r that moves like a piston :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Okay, so who does the most cowgirlboy/reverse cowgirlboy? I'll vote for them :awesome:.
Me :monster:

I'm really not sure who to vote for. And I'm probably getting a bit tiresome, making these posts saying "I don't know who to vote for!!!!".

Solution: leave TLS for a few hours, come back later.

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
First name that popped into my head when I thought of this was Mog. I dunno why but I will honor my first thought. :P

Lex

Administrator
I voted for Lex because he bet everyone to the punch, so to speak, about cowpeople and reverse cowpeople.
I had to think really hard to remember what you were actually talking about :monster:

Anyway, I still don't know who to vote for. This one requires some serious thought.

Top Bottom