• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Predictable

Most predictable

• Mako (Xelloss)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zatanna (Ai, Yoshi)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Username

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Anastar

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Ryu

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Mumble

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dacon

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Locke

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Aaron

• Vendel

• Total voters

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You dont know Memble? Everyone knows Memble!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
i could swear multiple people nominated Vendel for this

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Username because you know
you know where he'll be almost every single hour of the day :monster:

not on this forum.fuckyeah

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Gotta go with Anastar on this one :monster:

But yeah... I thought people nominated Vendel too. Maybe the nominees should be presented first next year, in a post, so we can make sure we don't miss anyone.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
and I just want to point it out that I find it funny that all the polls say "Anastar" even though her name here is "Chantara"

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Not having been in the LTD lately I had no idea what her name here was, I only hear people talking about her in Reported Posts as Anastar.

Also, yes, all the nominations read 'Anastar' as well :P

Maybe the nominees should be presented first next year, in a post, so we can make sure we don't miss anyone.

We can do that. It also looks like when we get near the end I'll have to make post listing everyone that PM'd me nad remind people that if they want their nominations to count they have to PM me. Also also, as I've said elsewhere, I'd like to have an admin keep this forum hidden at first (or do it in staff and move the polls) so that I'm not rushing to put the threads up as quickly as possible, thereby missing people. I could take my time and also double check them before putting them out.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
How about next year someone else handle the awards in a less moronic fashion.

Yeah I'm mad.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah I screwed up but you not PMing your nominations is your reading comprehension fail buddy.

It's not reading comprehension fail if you never read the subject in question.

I'm not your buddy pal.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Well this thread ironically went in an unexpected way.

EDIT:
Or is it, this thread went in an unexpected way, ironically?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Then just your fail in general then? How does that make it my fault. It's not like it was a newly instituted procedure.

It is absolutely ridiculous that you couldn't just look in the fucking thread. It's a stupid "procedure" to begin with.

But w/e. Makes no difference now.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Oh and for the record, I haven't participated in this shit before, so you can drop the bullshit line about it "not being new procedure".

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Well I think the point of PMing is so that the nominations could be private, and the thread is just if people want to share who they nominated.

but idk. This whole thing has imploded :sadpanda:

Top Bottom