• X-SOLDIER

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't know if this award means people think you're heroic or if it means they just think you're too strait-laced to do anything controversial.

Lex

Administrator
Octo is a paragon of all that is good about people in general. At least on the forums :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Ow... head hurts, too many good people... must... choose...

Alright, gonna vote Carlie just cause Cosmos needs somebody like her on the team :awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I gave my vote to Fangu, because she's got the kind of spunk but wisdom a Cosmos Girl would need!

also I am ashamed that I didn't whore out my Warrior of Light fetish to get nominated. Next year, next year!

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Danseru, because she is sweet and I can't imagine she would tolerate evil of any kind :)

tumblr_mek000Q0Cz1r1am60.gif

Wee thanks!

I voted for your actually.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I actually voted Alex. Out of the bunch, he seems the most innocent / least perverted, :awesome:.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I wanted to thank those who voted for me, no matter what happens from now on to the last day.

Of course, I have to admit I would particularly like to be on the top three in this award (I also think I have no chance to be there in any other, and let's not even talk about winning one!), but the fact that three people actually thought I was the most suited to be on Cosmos side is very nice! So, thank you! :)

(Also, sorry for double-posting. Eep!)

Top Bottom