Most Talented (Art, Writing, Music, etc.)

Most Talented (Art, Writing, Music, etc.)

• Alice (invisiblestories)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • AvecAloes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Highwind

• Danseru-kun

• Demona (Sizheng)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gym Leader Devil

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Kassi

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Kat (Dana Scully)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Kiigen

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • LicoriceAllsorts

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Mr. Ite

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Pixel

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • S and G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people apparently have creative skillz to be envied.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
Ite is a triple-threat thespian (acting, singing, dancing), his recent writing is impressive and his intuition and execution of storytelling ranks really damn high.

Oh, also, he's an excellent saxophonist, guitarist, pianist, composer and lyricist. And he can beatbox. And draw passingly well.

Uhhhh sorry guys, my vote goes to him by dint of how he can do EVERYTHING.

Fangu

Great Old One
This category is impossible to place a single vote in.

- Lic is a fantastic writer
- Kiigen is a really talented animator (a lot of people are average plus but he's got real talent)
- Kassi is so awesome wit the hooping, and it's such an original thing to do
- Pixel does the audiobooks so well
- S and G for his writing

I'm gonna have to roll a dice X(

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I can do more than just sprite edits ya know, I can... oh yeah you guys have never read my writing, seen me fight, or heard me sing (except some of you who drink with me now and then) :awesome: Oh well, I'm gonna vote Kassi for TEH FIRE HOOPS!!1! even though fucking everyone in this poll is talented.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Buggering hell, this is the toughest catergory ever. But I'm going to have to go with Lic and her 67 (and counting) chapters of Turkish goodness :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ite is a triple-threat thespian (acting, singing, dancing),

We're gonna need proof of that one. :monster:

I'm torn on this since we have a lot of talented people here but I just love Kat's piano medleys.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
We're gonna need proof of that one. :monster:

I'm torn on this since we have a lot of talented people here but I just love Kat's piano medleys.

I'll post a link to some of our band stuff. I won't post any of the gushy theatre reviews of his performances in his latest roles without his permission though, as that uses his real name etc.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Woah I didn't even know I was nommed for this, thanks for whoever nommed me ;_;

also, it was a hard choice but ultimately went with ite. dude's got MAD SKILLZ

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It was me. :monster: I particularly loved your Tifa's theme/A Whole New World mash up.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
That last post I made sounds sorta ungrateful when I read it back now, did it come across that way to anyone else? T'was supposed to be funny, but yeah re-reading it now it sounds sorta jerkish. I really don't even think I belong in this thread, since most of my real talents are unseen by you folks, and thus I AM very grateful for the nomination and any votes I get.

Just thought I'd clear that up, a vague disclaimer is nobody's friend :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Nah GLD, you were clearly kidding XD. I don't see how anyone could have taken that the wrong way.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It's a strong field, but I haven't seen the creative work of many candidates, which narrows down my options somewhat. I'll give my vote to Kiigen for his neat animations. He deserves at least one vote!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I refuse to vote in this category

every nominee is pretty fucking talented, and mostly at different things

Top Bottom