AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
land before time made me cry :monster: part 1
bambi, too

Midnyte92

Mage-Like Girl
AKA
Air
I cried during a few films and some tv shows, I cried at the final episode of Scrubs ( cant Believe its over), I cried when
Shepard and wash died
in Serenity,I am Legend when
sam died
, Moulin Rouge at the end of the movie, Pan's labyrinth, Lion King when Mufasa died.

Spoiler-tagged by the Great Old One, minus the Lion King one. I think it's safe to say that all Disney movies are common knowledge by now. Also, Bambi's mom gets shot and eaten.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I am Legend when sam died,

It says alot about the quality of a film when its most emotional moment is when the dog dies.

Everyone cries at that Lion King moment.
I cry at Lord of the Rings : Return of the King when Sam's like 'Rosie Cotton dancing, with ribbons in her hair!' Plus at Fellowship of the Rings, when
Boromir
dies.

End of Moulin Rouge.
End of American History X.
End of Atonement.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The dog was the best acted part in that movie though. Seriously between him or Will Smith, I'd know which death would upset me most.

Shit film is shit.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I cried during a few films and some tv shows, I cried at the final episode of Scrubs ( cant Believe its over), I cried when
Shepard and wash died
in Serenity,I am Legend when
sam died
, Moulin Rouge at the end of the movie, Pan's labyrinth, Lion King when Mufasa died.

Spoiler-tagged by the Great Old One, minus the Lion King one. I think it's safe to say that all Disney movies are common knowledge by now. Also, Bambi's mom gets shot and eaten.

Just quoting to add that I've edited this post to get the worst spoilers out.

Top Bottom