• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mr. Worf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
For a Tough guy/The Big Guy, you're really nice last time... and you said you'd give us money. can I have $500? I want to buy a pretty cool PS3 for christmas. :3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Which one is Mr Worf again?

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
brgr.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Flaming members who offer honest criticism is also generally not regarded as a desirable trait in a staff member :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Ⓐaron;170719 said:
Flaming members who offer honest criticism is also generally not regarded as a desirable trait in a staff member :monster:

No it isn't, but it is required on TLS to actually be on staff. Why do you think they won't let you back in on the action Aaron? :sigh:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Oh, no. Am I being threatened? I'm literally quavering in my boots.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
No, you're not being threatened with anything. But a few people on staff are getting pretty sick and tired of this 'STAFF POWER ABUSE' shit you've been whining about for the past few days. You're not being threatened with anything, but let me fair and tell you that it's pretty much falling on deaf ears at this point. We're pretty tired of it.

Including the post you just reported.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I haven't been whining about power abuse at all. I've been criticising the fact that your attitude is completely unprofessional and that you've repeatedly broken rules others get warned for. If staff can't comprehend rather simple criticisms like that anymore, then I guess I can see why this place has dwindled to getting less than 300 posts per day.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
As someone who hasn't been screaming 'omg power abuse', I have to say that it IS extremely rude, and the kind of thing that people have been warned/infarc'd for before. The fact that you're able to just do as you please in this regard isn't exactly breeding grounds for a good relationship.

The entire thread was obviously created for a chuckle, and you take it so seriously like that, going as far as flaming. Not cool.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I haven't been whining about power abuse at all. I've been criticising the fact that your attitude is completely unprofessional and that you've repeatedly broken rules others get warned for. If staff can't comprehend rather simple criticisms like that anymore, then I guess I can see why this place has dwindled to getting less than 300 posts per day.

No, you've been whining. You don't define what 'unprofessional' is. Your word has no power here. You have no power here. It's really that simple. If you have a criticism? Fine. But you've been bitching nonstop for about three days now, and like I said, it's been falling on deaf ears. Unprofessional because I'm dicking around in General Fuckery in response to telling someone I'm not sending them money?

I told someone, JOKINGLY, to 'eat dicks' in shorthand. In General Fuckery. In response to a joke. And you're whining about flaming. Get a grip.

You're making a fucking caricature of yourself, Aaron. Seriously, step away from the computer and get some fresh air.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Huh ironic we're talking about post count and I just took a screenshot of how many posts my forum's been getting a day to prove to them that the forum hasn't yet "fallen apart" because I banned two "well liked" members... who weren't really that well liked.

Hey I've been doing better than you guys:
http://killthemongoose.com/stuff/postsperday.jpg

(the 140 I shut down the forums for like a day because of a huge drama overload)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Funny thing is, I was told that if I asked for my position back, I'd be given it back. If that's really true, then I should have power here, but I guess that's just another lie that staff has fed us.

And I don't define what unprofessional is? How is that, exactly? Isn't that the sort of term that anyone can interpret however they see it? Oh, I forgot, you get to speak for everyone on the board because your opinion is the only opinion that matters.

What I see is a staff member making posts towards members that others would get warned for. It doesn't matter that it's in Fuckery, posts like that are repeatedly warned. I saw it when I was on staff, and if the rules were being interpreted the same way for everyone like they should be, then you wouldn't have the right to make "jokes" like "eat dicks" with me, because you're not on terms with me where I consider that conduct acceptable. This is just another brazen show of double standards from TLS staff, and while I can't say I'm at all surprised that it's being handled like this, I can say that I'm disappointed. You can just brush off this criticism as me whining like you obviously always do, but I'll just state that this place really hasn't been any different than ACF for quite some time. If anything, it might actually be worse, because staff members who flamed actually got removed at ACF.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
damn didn't break the tension...

What I see is a staff member making posts towards members that others would get warned for. It doesn't matter that it's in Fuckery, posts like that are repeatedly warned.
I think Dacon would like to have a word with you :awesomonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dacon was on good terms with everyone he "flamed" like that though, as far as I know, which is a substantial difference from this case :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom