MSPA

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
SO I figured it would be cool if we had an MSPA thread around here.

For those of you who aren't familiar, MSPA is a webcomic/set of various webcomics found at www.mspaintadventures.com. Outside of the newest and ongoing adventure Homestuck everything is written and drawn by Andrew Hussie.

anyways so yeah has anyone read any of the MSPA comics? It's kind of exploded in popularity lately, so there's a lot to talk about.

also if this thread turns into a straight up Homestuck thread I'm pretty okay with that too. I know there's a one or two Homestuck fans around here and it would be p cool to talk about it

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
RISHI SOLLUX AND FEFERI IS CANON AND ALSO ADORABLE

SOLLUX<3FEFERI AND U KNO IT

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
KISS MY ASS MONARCHIST SCUM.

SOLLUX<3ARADIA FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN WIN.
WHEN DOES SOLLUX CALL ARADIA HIS GIRLFRIEND AND THANK HER FOR LIKING HIM

O RITE NEVER

LOL SOLLUX<>ARADIA BRO

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So yeah, uh

That Problem Sleuth guy,

Pretty cool, huh

Tumbleweed.gif

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Problem Sleuth is the fucking shit.

Hard boiled shit.

I've been meaning to start reading Homestuck for a while now, should get on that.

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I should really really really really really really really get back on my fancomic and stop fucking around with the idea and actually do it

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Bah. MSPaint adventures are a lie and a fraud. MSPaint Star Trek is the one true MSPaint comic.

...Which I can't locate right now, thus ruining the joke. I post this anyways, to let you heathens know of your failings.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Bah. MSPaint adventures are a lie and a fraud. MSPaint Star Trek is the one true MSPaint comic.

...Which I can't locate right now, thus ruining the joke. I post this anyways, to let you heathens know of your failings.
no1curr.gif

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

::patronizing headpat:: You just go on not giving all those fucks, then.

Addendum: I have found it, so that you ungrateful plebs know the true genius you are missing when you read those HACK MSPA comics and not STPA. You Phillistines.

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?style=4&f=24&t=146862

And for anyone who hasn't clued in to the obvious over the top nature of my verbosity, yes, I like MSPA, and I know the comic I just linked you to is just a riff on it. Calm your tits.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
::patronizing headpat:: You just go on not giving all those fucks, then.

Addendum: I have found it, so that you ungrateful plebs know the true genius you are missing when you read those HACK MSPA comics and not STPA. You Phillistines.

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?style=4&f=24&t=146862

And for anyone who hasn't clued in to the obvious over the top nature of my verbosity, yes, I like MSPA, and I know the comic I just linked you to is just a riff on it. Calm your tits.
no1curr.gif

so yes i would like to see more of darkleer because he seems to basically be a non/less hemospectrum obsessed version of equius.

also who the fuck was the troll he protected? Nepetancestor or Aradiancestor?

OR NEITHER IDFK

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
no1curr.gif

so yes i would like to see more of darkleer because he seems to basically be a non/less hemospectrum obsessed version of equius.

OR NEITHER IDFK

You know, there's all sorts of horribly sarcastic comments I could make in response to this, and continue this little game, but I shall instead suggest you sit back, relax, and take a chill pill.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
ryu i know im not a mod here

but at least talk about mspa in the mspa thread

it's not like it's the ltd or anything

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
ryu i know im not a mod here

but at least talk about mspa in the mspa thread

it's not like it's the ltd or anything

Dear monkies do you have a chip on your shoulder.

If you were paying attention, my first two posts actually WERE about MSPA, or a fan sporking thereof that I wished to share since I thought people might be amused by it.
The reaction I received from you, and still receive, was a hostile one. I'm not sure what slight I've committed against you to bring about this reaction, but I do know that it's not going to help matters if you keep acting in this manner.
So again, please, sit back, relax, and take that chill pill. And in the future, air your greivances rather than lashing out incoherently. Thank you.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
:prefacepalm:

Ryu, leave the lady alone and channel that ego back to ltd or whatever debate is over at debate thread that doesn't involve who's got cloud's penis or something. come on.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
sigh i just wanted to talk about mspa baww baww

oh hey before we get any further USE SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS FUCKASSES

MSPA's comics actually aren't even done in MSPaint, they're done in Photoshop. Only the first page or so of Jailbreak was done in MSPaint.

YACCBS said:
I've been meaning to start reading Homestuck for a while now, should get on that.
You should! You don't need to read it all in one sitting or anything, definitely give it time (it can be pretty confusing) but it's worth a shot even if it's not for everyone. It's pretty different from Problem Sleuth (the art style eventually becomes extremely different) and while a lot of the humor is similar there's a lot of things that are unique and fun about Homestuck that are different than Problem Sleuth

tl;dr i love them both

Kuroneko-sama said:
I should really really really really really really really get back on my fancomic and stop fucking around with the idea and actually do it
details about this fancomic?

Aki said:

OR NEITHER IDFK
honestly I think the ancestor arc is done. :sadpanda: I wish it wasn't because I have really, really enjoyed it, but given that Mindfang's journal is ended and some serious shit is going on with the Scratch and whatnot I think the focus is going to shift back to the future rather than the past.

(also I'm not sure which it was, I wish we knew)

I kind of hope we get back to the exiles soon even though they're not really doing anything important. I just want to see where their arc is going and what they're going to do. The Midnight Crew and The Felt are big keys to the troll's story, and the exiles should start playing a bigger role in the kid's session (it was nice to see AR bossing around Dave, haha).

although at the same time the Exiles derping around isn't really as urgent as
Karkat and Sollux being in grave Gamzee-related danger, Terezi being determined to off Vriska, or JOHN BEING STABBED IN THE CHEST. seriously "what happened to john and rose" is like at the top of my WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT list

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
honestly I think the ancestor arc is done. :sadpanda: I wish it wasn't because I have really, really enjoyed it, but given that Mindfang's journal is ended and some serious shit is going on with the Scratch and whatnot I think the focus is going to shift back to the future rather than the past.

(also I'm not sure which it was, I wish we knew)

I kind of hope we get back to the exiles soon even though they're not really doing anything important. I just want to see where their arc is going and what they're going to do. The Midnight Crew and The Felt are big keys to the troll's story, and the exiles should start playing a bigger role in the kid's session (it was nice to see AR bossing around Dave, haha).

although at the same time the Exiles derping around isn't really as urgent as
Karkat and Sollux being in grave Gamzee-related danger, Terezi being determined to off Vriska, or JOHN BEING STABBED IN THE CHEST. seriously "what happened to john and rose" is like at the top of my WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT list
WAT ABOUT SHIT THROUGH ARADIANCESTORS POV i mean she did give aradia the idea or whatever to tell sollux to make sgrub

yeah i wanna see rose flip her shit and kill bec noir with grimdark powers but basically that seems so unlikely :(

and why did gamzee only mess with terezi and what was with the hammer of zillyhoo bit with him holding it over karkat's head WHAT IS GOING ON AAAAAAAAAAAH

Hisako

AKA
bbl catching up on buttload of pages

details about this fancomic?

Ugh it was just this reimagining I did on my dA

It got an absurd amount of people who liked it but then I did like the equivalent of the first 15 pages and then got sidetracked/forgot about it/dropped it like it was hot

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
>gets to the part with dave's turntable
>starts making some beats
>suddenly no desire to move on...............

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
>gets to the part with dave's turntable
>starts making some beats
>suddenly no desire to move on...............
you can play all sorts of songs with jade's flute, it's rad shit

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
hahaha I spent like 20 minutes on that stupid flute game it's ridiculous.

I can't wait for updates to start happening again so we can get some DELICIOUS UPDATE DISCUSSION (in spoiler tags of course because i don't want to spoil looney and zee)

Kuroneko-sama said:
Ugh it was just this reimagining I did on my dA

It got an absurd amount of people who liked it but then I did like the equivalent of the first 15 pages and then got sidetracked/forgot about it/dropped it like it was hot
aw that's too bad, a reimagining sounds cool man.

Aki said:
WAT ABOUT SHIT THROUGH ARADIANCESTORS POV i mean she did give aradia the idea or whatever to tell sollux to make sgrub
I would think so, and Scratch probably helped it all along. idk if we're gonna see any more of the ancestors it would probably mean that another one of them left a record.

i really did wanna see kancestor ;_________;

Aki said:
yeah i wanna see rose flip her shit and kill bec noir with grimdark powers but basically that seems so unlikely :(

and why did gamzee only mess with terezi and what was with the hammer of zillyhoo bit with him holding it over karkat's head WHAT IS GOING ON AAAAAAAAAAAH
Well Terezi and Karkat definitely do not die, I just want to know what happens that saves them or SOMETHING. and aaaa I am hoping Sollux doesn't die so soon, he's finally blind and he seems happier and able to be more of a help to everyone idk oh Sollux

and ugh the whole situation with Bec Noir and Rose seems hopeless. aaaa ROSE PLEASE

Hisako

AKA
Gamzee is a fuckhead.

I hate Gamzee.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
john=aerith
rose=cloud
jade=tifa
dave=vincent
terezi=yuffie
tavros=red xiii
marlene=nepeta
barret=equius
sephiroth=bec noir

WILL THINK OF MORE MATCHUPS LATER

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
Gamzee is a fuckhead.

I hate Gamzee.
i seriously hate his role in the troll's arc so much

hussie pretty much just used him to thin out the cast list, it's stupid as hell. his role in the ancestor arc is pretty interesting, but other than that psycho!gamzee can just pls gtfo. horrorstuck has been my very least favorite part of homestuck ugh

also lol aki
john definitely gets stabbed often enough to be aeris

hurr hurr hurr

Top Bottom