Mt Nibel Jenova Room Question

ChrisReno

Lv. 1 Adventurer
When you walk in the room of Jenova during the flashback at kalm on the floor it says Jenova but what is supposed to be under that. It looks like it says covid19. Please lmk thanks

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
fetchimage

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Can't believe i'm asking this but this but maybe its because I want to feel justified in what I will probably respond with.

@ChrisReno can you at least clarify why you've asked if it says Covid19.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I'm seeing "FSD-COVKƱNO"
This combo of letters reminds me of the German word "Kopfkino". Literally means "head cinema", or "mental cinema", or "one mind's eye". It's like when some situation makes your imagination run wild (in spite of what Urban Dictionary says, it doesn't have to be disgusting though).

Taking into account that this bit of the story is told from Cloud's POV... Yep, it's all in his head. :awesome:

ChrisReno

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Do you mean this? I have no idea :wacky:

View attachment 7332

The New Threat mod upscaled it a little, but it doesn't help much. Still illegible.
View attachment 7333
Yes

Can't believe i'm asking this but this but maybe its because I want to feel justified in what I will probably respond with.

@ChrisReno can you at least clarify why you've asked if it says Covid19.
I was replaying the game and was reading it and couldn't figure out what was written. The only thing I could piece together was covid 19. Had the Cov and looks like a 19 at the end. I dont think its a conspiracy I just want to know what it says

This combo of letters reminds me of the German word "Kopfkino". Literally means "head cinema", or "mental cinema", or "one mind's eye". It's like when some situation makes your imagination run wild (in spite of what Urban Dictionary says, it doesn't have to be disgusting though).

Taking into account that this bit of the story is told from Cloud's POV... Yep, it's all in his head. :awesome:
Thank you! So its basically an translation issue thats supposed to be spelled kopfkino.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I dont think its a conspiracy I just want to know what it says
No, I bet it's just a funny coincidence :mon:

So its basically an translation issue thats supposed to be spelled kopfkino.
To be honest, I don't think it really says kopfkino either. Just another coincidence. It rather looks like a number of random Greek letters, just like @Odysseus stated above. And we all know that there's a certain affinity for Greek letters in the world of FF7 (e.g. the way years and centuries are written: the events in Nibelheim take place in the year εуλ 0002).

Jenova Dreamweaver? :awesome:
It's all coming together :awesome:

Top Bottom