Music for exercising

Pixel

The Pixie King
Anyone have recommendations of songs for running/walking, and exercising in general?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I listen to metal more frequently than any other genres when exercising. I'm not sure how extreme your tastes in metal get so I'm not sure what specifically to recommend.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

This is my fave track for running. I have a whole playlist of Juno Reactor/ goa trance songs for exercise

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Motorik beats are good for exercising, I think. I don't exercise myself but I'd probably go for some upbeat Krautrock rather than aggresive metal.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
The VotL remix of Birth of a God is the best song to play while on a bike machine.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I think the training theme from Punch Out!! is great exercise music to exercise to, and the fact that it plays during Little Mac's training sequences makes it even more so. I especially like the remix of it for the upcoming Smash Bros. games.

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
Anything upbeat or fast should work. It all depends on what you like really.

I prefer aggressive music for cardio, it really jacks my heart rate up and gives me a nice energy boost. It doesn't always need to be super fast but definitely aggressive. I'll listen to anything from Bolt Thrower to Tupac on the treadmill.

For weightlifting I listen to whatever. I find I like more mellow music for that so I don't rush my reps.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Top Bottom