Must See!! First chocobo sketch ever.

Xory

Rookie Adventurer
Yoshitaka Amano first made a sketch of a chocobo for Final Fantasy II.
It's almost disturbing but neet also. Imagine this is what was in every final fantasy since then?? Wow....can't imagine. What do you think?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
spambot orrrrr...?

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Do you mean this picture?
FFII_Chocobo.jpg
Aso yoi should corret your speeling

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Am dissapoint....I shall have to get my Chocobo fisting pictures elsewhere... :sigh:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
i just... the title just made me laugh out loud... like literally burst out laughing... just yeah... .funny

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Not the user name, the topic title.

Actually I'm not sure that this guy is a spambot......feel a bit bad now....

Vixenish

Rinoa ACF/FFOF
AKA
Rinoa
Yeah it's definitely not a spambot, I just checked their other posts. I think they should get the award for sounding most like a spambot without actually being one.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Judging from TV Tropes, this is the image Xory meant to link to.

I'm fixing the thread title because it irks me.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm fixing the thread title because it irks me.

NOOOOOO it was funny!

Also that early chocobo concept looks like the monstrosties in that animated FF series.

EDIT: leg-end of the crystals
Chocobo_LotC.jpg

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Yeah it's definitely not a spambot, I just checked their other posts. I think they should get the award for sounding most like a spambot without actually being one.

Yeah, they made another topic asking why they can't post pics.

I don't think Columbo has anything to worry about.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Look like something from Star Wars oh and the original image posted under the spoiler is fucking huge, took me forever to figure out what the hell it was.

Xory

Rookie Adventurer
Yeah...I'll take that spambot award! Lol. I guess you wouldn't be wrong to call me dumb shit.

Sorry about the picture people, I was told i needed 10 posts or more before an image will show up on one....and that was after I posted it and only had 8 in total. I just find myself bored enough to even be on here and thought I'd post something very interesting i came across.

Cheers.

Vixenish

Rinoa ACF/FFOF
AKA
Rinoa
It is a hilarious picture, considering the cute and cuddly chocobos we ended up with(thank god)...Now I'm kinda curious about the original concept for moogles.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
It's almost disturbing but neet also.

Disturbing... Or super mega ultra cool?

I mean, just look at that fine creature. It's magnificent, actually. If the protagonists of the games had this marvelous creature at their service a lot of disasters could have been avoided.

Black Knights razing your city? MUTANT-CHOCOBO KICK TO THEIR FACES

Kefka trying to gain the powers of the Triad? FUCKING CHOCOBO-STOMP THAT BITCH

Joe and Teioh are humilliaiting you? BRING THIS BADASS GUY AND TEACH THEM WHAT IS A GODDAMN CHOCOBO.

FUCK YES.

Top Bottom