My Bloody Valentine promise new album before year's end

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's out, apparently. They didn't get it by the end of 2012, but Feb of the next year is good enough for me. Too bad 20 million hipsters trying to load the album at the same time resulted in a server crash before anyone could buy it, so who knows when it'll be uploaded elsewhere :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It's up. Ordered the vinyl despite the $11 shipping charge. This better be worth it, Kevin.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
By the way, I should probably note that this album has not been loudness war'd. I didn't get the 16-bit version, but the 24-bit comes out to DR11, which is just shockingly good for an album released in 2013. Hell, that wouldn't have been bad for 1993.

Don't get the mp3s btw; they're apparently transcodes.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I wish I had found this petition while it was still relevant, but it's still pretty funny that someone actually made it, and moreover that over 300 people signed it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Those white house petitions are the lulz, :monster:. But, it's a good step towards unifying the government with the internet crowd. It's actually quite telling that I consider the internet crowd and Americans as separate entities, :monster:

Top Bottom