My FF Collection (pics)

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
My FF collection is quite a nice collection as far as they go and since we're all FF fanboys & girls here, i'd be more than happy to photograph all the media i own, some of it extremely rare and let you drool over them.

If there is enough interest in this topic, can i ask the mods to keep it open and i will take the photos and upload them all within a couple of days.

Perhaps you could also show off any rare FF-related media you own?

If anyone is interested, post back and let me know ;D

EDIT:

thanks for the interest, lots of pics still to come, here is a taster;

PIC 1 :

In this picture; FF Origins (new & sealed, never opened), FF Anthology (4+5), Final Fantasy, 7, 8 and 9 PLATINUM, FFIX (Rare black label), FF X, FFX-2, FFXI, FFXI Wings of the godess expansion, FFXII chains of promathia expansion, FFXII, Above that we have the rare Japanese FFVI for the Famicom aka Snes (more pics will come for that) and the MEGA RARE Chocobo Land - A Game of Dice for the GBA, again, Japanese.

Other side now we have FFXII Revenant Wings (DS), FFIV DS, FF Crystal Chronicles - Ring of fates (DS), (i do have FF3 but that's lent out at the moment)

FFVII Original Sound Track - rare

Under there we have Final Fantasy Tactics War of the lions for the PSP, Final Fantasy 1 & 2 BOTH JAPANESE but have the option to play in English. I got these approx 6 months before they came out in the UK and completed FF1 before it was out in the UK :D (proud)

Below that, Final fantasy 7 Advent children UMD, Crisis Core, mega rare Limited Edition UK pack with an artbook, game and cardboard package.

below that, Dirge of cerberus, Spirits within x 2, UK and Jap version, Advent Children x 2, UK + Jap Version

s6300465ky1.jpg

--------------

PIC 2:

You're looking at strategy guides but i'll picture some of those later, some are rare.

You're catching a glimpse of the INSANELY LIMITED Japanese Crisis Core PSP console, each one was Numbered 1 - 77,777. Mine is number 11,359 or something similar, will photo i t soon. I've saw that go for £600 on eBay. Very rare and collectable.

Crisis Core Earphones - 10th aniversary promo item, insanely rare.

Moving on, you'll see a COMPLETE set of Mini Trading Arts Volume 1. Cloud, Tidus, Rinoa, Vaan, Penelo, Yuna

I only have one Mini T A Volume 2 which is Ashe.

On the right of that, you'll see a VERY, VERY rare Metalic statue of Vivi from FFIX. (One of my personal favorites i own).

On the right of this, you can just about make out my Advent Children figure of Vincent from FFVII, stands about 12 inches tall i'd guess? and another statue (i will take more pics) of Vincent from Trading Arts Volume 2

s6300461fx0.jpg

PIC 3:

Just a close up of what i've already pictured;

s6300459mm6.jpg

PIC 4:

Close up of mini trading arts

s6300242bl5.jpg

Pic 5:

Close up of the Limited FFVII Crisis Core PSP. (Incredibly rare & collectable, probably my most expensive piece)

s6300238ly4.jpg

FINAL NEW PICS:

s6300482sf3.jpg

s6300478qu7.jpg

s6300477fe6.jpg

s6300476po3.jpg

s6300475wn6.jpg

s6300474hv3.jpg

s6300471np3.jpg

s6300470sw1.jpg

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
I started a FF7 collection on General but it only has VII stuff. So it shouldn't be a problem to have a regular FF collection. But ask a Mod first.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=littlemoogle link=topic=584.msg23062#msg23062 date=1235594018] I had a look for your topic but cant find it. I wish there was a function on this forum to search for topics. [/quote]
There is a search function, it's at the top of the page. Although saying that, when I used it to search for the play-asia thread I couldn't find it =\

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh yes, do show us pics of your collection. I like looking at that kind of stuff. I know, I know, I'm a geek like that.

I'll upload some pics of all of the stuff I own as well, even though I must confess it isn't a whole lot. XD

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=584.msg23091#msg23091 date=1235596816]
[quote author=littlemoogle link=topic=584.msg23062#msg23062 date=1235594018] I had a look for your topic but cant find it. I wish there was a function on this forum to search for topics. [/quote]
There is a search function, it's at the top of the page. Although saying that, when I used it to search for the play-asia thread I couldn't find it =\
[/quote]

I used the search function. I am an IT Technician and i have had many forums, i'm not a noob! (No fight talk intended lol)

And i thought he taken pictures of them, not just listed the stuff.

Either way, i'll get some pics up for you all soon

thanks for the response

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=584.msg23575#msg23575 date=1235659583]
Oh yes, do show us pics of your collection. I like looking at that kind of stuff. I know, I know, I'm a geek like that.

I'll upload some pics of all of the stuff I own as well, even though I must confess it isn't a whole lot. XD
[/quote]

I will once I find the cables for my cam, It's some where in the back in a box, post Ike stuff that I still have to go through.

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
[quote author=sephirothpaine link=topic=584.msg23713#msg23713 date=1235677891]
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=584.msg23575#msg23575 date=1235659583]

[/quote]

I will once I find the cables for my cam, It's some where in the back in a box, post Ike stuff that I still have to go through.
[/quote]

Cool, sounds good.

I've uploaded a couple of pics before my camera battery ran out.

Hope you guys like them. I added a description of what you're looking at if you're unsure which collection the figures are from etc.

Feedback is welcome

thanks

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
[quote author=Countess Ariadne link=topic=584.msg23825#msg23825 date=1235693964]
Very impressive collection there, Moogle.

The Vivi metallic figure is so cute~
[/quote]

Thanks. It's SO DIFFICULT to get a good picture quality of Vivi, i just simply cannot photograph the amount of detail on the figure, here is what the coloured version looks like (not my pic)

PA.05384.006.jpg

Only mine is the more rare metallic version, with just as much detail on, maybe more?

Anyway i've added a couple more pics.

Enjoy.

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Added final pictures. That's pretty much my entire FF collection, although i have one more INSANELY rare game, if anyone can guess what it is, i'll photograph it :monster:

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=584.msg24037#msg24037 date=1235762429]
Xenogears? Ehrgeiz?
[/quote]

Nice guess but no!, it's more FF related (although i can see why you said Ehrgeiz.

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
More pics of my collection to come;
Since no one guessed my rare game that i own, that is in MINT condition, disk, instructions, front and back covers in the original box;

check out the PAL (not the easilly available NTSC & NTSC/J version) of Chocobo Racing by Squaresoft

For our friends overseas, they may not see the value and rarity of this item, but having a PAL version of Chocobo Racing is like hitting the jackpot.

They rarely pop up on eBay and when they do, they go for a fair few bucks. I doubt you'll come across one that's in this condition either unless it's new & sealed, which it'd go for £££'s in that case.

11tbuog.jpg

More still to come, i'm charging up my camera batteries...

Rem

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Wow! And I thought I had some good stuff. Very nice, little moogle. I'll post mine later.

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
[quote author=Rem link=topic=584.msg26280#msg26280 date=1236109389]
Wow! And I thought I had some good stuff. Very nice, little moogle. I'll post mine later.
[/quote]

thanks - i'll look forward to seeing it! Drop me a PM with a link to the thread so i dont miss it.

thanks again.

Here is some more rare / interesting stuff. More to come after this too. But it'll probably be friday at the earliest.

as promised, more rare items/photos/ FF stuff...

The very rare, limited Coca Cola Collection Promo figures.

s6300508.jpg

and now Ehrgeiz PAL version - RARE & FF Unlimited box set, 7 disks. All episodes.

s6300507.jpg

Rem

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I should make a new topic? Okay. =)
..I've never seen the limited Coca Cola Collection before..just the advert. very impressive!

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
[quote author=Rem link=topic=584.msg26309#msg26309 date=1236111750]
I should make a new topic? Okay. =)
..I've never seen the limited Coca Cola Collection before..just the advert. very impressive!
[/quote]

Unfortunately i cannot get a good picture of it, there is so much detail on them but my camera isn't picking it up what with the flash. Even with flash off it doesn't pick it up that good.

mlazor

Rookie Adventurer
Nice collection you've got. I've some FF action figures myself and almost
every original game from VII to XII. I say almost because I've got
the pirated version of FFIX, since I can't get myself a legit copy here. Older
titles are very rare nowadays where I live. You should cling onto your stuff.
It's ganna be worth a fortune in a couple years.

littlemoogle

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Right, now it had to end sometime, here is the last of my FF collection;

FFV - Famicom aka Snes (Japanese)
s6300524.jpg

more;
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8537/s6300525.jpg

FFV Adventure Guide - japanese

s6300527.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3668/s6300528.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3317/s6300529.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2698/s6300530q.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6315/s6300531.jpg

Rare - Chocobo Dungeon 2 Book/Guide - Japanese

s6300532.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1084/s6300533.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9128/s6300534.jpg

Well, that's all. Hope you enjoyed the collection... i'm sure it'll keep expanding!

Top Bottom