• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

My name is Blue, nice to meet you!

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
When this year began, there was no way of predicting just how different things would be...not just in the world, but in my personal life as well. And one of many recent developments is me becoming a fan of FF7!

I’ve always been familiar with FF7 from having played lots of Dissidia 012 on PSP and Kingdom Hearts re:coded on Nintendo DS, as well as a little bit of Crisis Core several years ago. I’ve also known about aspects of this game over the years from just how popular it is (including the infamous LTD and a certain event that occurs at the end of Disc 1) but I never actually experienced the story myself until playing the demo for FF7R. Afterwards, in anticipation for Remake, I played through OG FF7 and fell in LOVE with this story and these characters. And playing through Remake only amplified that love further.

Since playing both OG and Remake, I’ve also watched Advent Children Complete, watched several different playthroughs of FF7, FF7R, and Crisis Core from various lets-players and streamers just to see different reactions to the story, and I’ve read whatever translations of short stories and guidebooks I could find, which is how I found this site. And this was all within the last 3 months! Suffice to say, I’m hooked on this universe. Post-game depression is a cruel mistress...

Anyways, I don’t have anybody in my personal life to discuss FF7 with, though admittedly I’m not a very sociable guy in general but when I get really invested in something, I can’t seem to shut up about it! So I’m definitely looking forward to being a part of this community and sharing my love of FF7 with you all. I’m also hoping this will help me break out of my own shell a bit, so feel free to ask me anything. Let’s get to know each other!

Peace!
- Blue

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Hi, Blue! Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. General enthusiasm for the game has dwindled ever since and so the volume of game-related discussions is low, but it's there. Start a topic and I'm sure there're folks here who're willing to indulge.

I'm Steve, btw.

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Hi, Blue! Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. General enthusiasm for the game has dwindled ever since and so the volume of game-related discussions is low, but it's there. Start a topic and I'm sure there're folks here who're willing to indulge.

I'm Steve, btw.

Figured I’d be late to the party, but nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome, Blue! You have come to the right place. And yes, I know exactly that lonely feeling of emptiness that comes when you've finished an all-engrossing work of fiction. It's an awful feeling yet also a wonderful feeling, knowing you've been lucky experience to experience something truly special.

Anyway, let's get down to the important stuff. Are you Shinra or Avalanche?

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Hi Blue! Welcome to the madhouse :wacky:

Your username and marquis avatar are giving me major Miles Davis vibes. Are you a jazz man?

Yes sir, glad you noticed! Love me some jazz, Miles, Coltrane, Evans, Peterson, Corea, the whole nine. I play a bit of piano and drums myself but I can only dream of being among the greats! :awesomonster:

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
My appreciation for Miles Davis largely comes from my appreciation for "Collateral," that awesome Michael Mann-directed movie starring Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise.

Classic scene from a classic movie, nice!

Hello! Glad to see more new people!

Grab a seat and have fun! :monster:

Thanks! :monster:

Welcome! Always cool to see people hopping on the FFVII train for the first time. I'm glad you made time for the OG first, though!

It still surprises me that the Remake demo alone was enough to sell me on playing the OG and I’m so glad I did it before playing Remake, so much stuff would have gone over my head had I not played the OG first!

Top Bottom