• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

My name is

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Welcome to TLS.

I was introduced to it by my Step Dad

This makes me realise im getting older. On the other hand its always great to hear the game from my childhood is still being appreciated by the next generation. Im sure remake will continue its legacy as well.

Back on track i enjoyed CCs additions to the series as well.

Enjoy your stay!

1rstClassSoldier

Pro Adventurer
Welcome to TLS.

This makes me realise im getting older. On the other hand its always great to hear the game from my childhood is still being appreciated by the next generation. Im sure remake will continue its legacy as well.

Back on track i enjoyed CCs additions to the series as well.

Enjoy your stay!
Ya CC was definitely a good filler to the classic but it lacked one thing probably more but to me the most was that scene with cloud saving Tifa and Zack, I MADE THREAD ABOUT IT GO CHECK IT OUT ?

Top Bottom