My Nibelheim Headcanon Fanfiction

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
I write many FF7 fanfic but this is the only one I have translated to English for now. What I always write (in multile fandoms) are more canon than AU. And, I'm a shipper so what I always write is more about pairing than general. What do you expect while reading the thread title? XD So, here it is!

fanart credit to: Classica​

Title: A Hung Up Confession

Rating: T

Genre: Friendship/Romance

Pairing: Err, what I have to say? It contains Zerith, Cloti, Clack, Fack, and even Clerith XD. I tell you I don't have problem with the Zack/Aerith/Cloud/Tifa foursome. Well, you must be guess Clack and Fack here is just friendship thing but I have to warn you it also mentions Clerith JUST A LITTLE BIT. And the main is Cloti paralelly with Zerith in some occasions, and how Zack and Aerith ship them. (What?! No AerTi?)

Universe: Canon-Crisis Core with hints of Original Game.

Timeline: It's my headcanon about Zack teased Cloud and Tifa and wanted to unify them before Nibelheim incident plus an adding story of Cloti Lifestream Sequence, with my version of Zerith talking within it (that I don't accept MoTP is a part of the canon compilation).

Summary: I think it has been summarized above. Well, it's oneshot, so the extended ending is just a short bonus.

NOTE: Thanks for Danseru-kun for helping me a lot in betaing this translation fic. Well, both of us are none of English native. So, there might be still vocabulary mispelling and grammar mistake.

Disclaimer: Compilation of Final Fantasy VII is owned by Square Enix

Link: FFN or DA

Top Bottom