• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

My Weekly Reviews... and sometimes more.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
A rare case of volume two being better.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Anyone recommend a good capture card/device? Want to make videos about Switch/Wii U/PS3 games, but they don't have capture built in. Thank you kindly.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA

Here we have an Xbox exclusive. The only current xbox exclusive I actually enjoyed.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Was going to do a review for Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Die, but after playing that, I don't think Youtube would be alright with that.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Forgot to post this here yesterday.

Some of the only good licensed games from the NES library. Now on your modern platforms.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Was too busy to post this yesterday. Please do subscribe, need 900+ more subs to get start getting paid.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Doing two videos a week from here on. Saturday reviews, and Tuesday something else. This week a new idea I am trying "Worst Parts of Great Games".

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA

My hatred of high pitched sound on full disply

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
I know the thumbnail is the same, but I assure you this is a different video than the other one.

You have no idea how hard it was to not turn this into a prolonged rant on Randian philosophy.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA

Coming Tuesday "Worst Parts of Great Games: Final Fantasy 7".

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA

Short one today. Longer one next Saturday. Something completely different on Tuesday...

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Here we have the first of a new series. "Delisted" where I will talk about games that have been delisted on digital stores. Starting with Pac Man Museum, which was a great collection of Pac Man games. Sadly most of the games in the collection are complete unavailable legally.

Top Bottom