Mythril Mines - 2017 edition

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Two years ago I ran a forum event called Mythril Mines. A few months ago, our (now former) Community Manager Jason Tandro asked me to run it again this year, starting in September, and I agreed. I am still happy to do so, but I'm not sure how much interest there is in it any more. If you'd like to play, please let me know by posting in this thread by the end of August, and if we reach double figures, I'll make it happen. :) If you weren't here last time, go check the old thread since the game will be basically the same this time around. Thanks.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
It sounds interesting, so if you do it/get enough people for it, I'll give it a go. :monster:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I'll play again. I joined a little late the last time and didn't get to have as many excursions as the others. It was fun though, especially the party names :lol:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Yoooo, I got chills reading those rules!! The secrecy! The risks! The rewards! The monsters :kermit:

I think I'd like to give it a go! Can't wait to get into character and eventually betray my mining party. Or will I?? :megusta:

Top Bottom