Namco High

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I'm sorry there really just has to be a thread

tumblr_mq5tl1ggcf1s3b60so1_500.0_cinema_960.0.png

NAMCO BANDAI Games' ShiftyLook Announces NAMCO™ HIGH Browser-Based Dating Sim
Creative genius of top webcomic creator Andrew Hussie to bring new crossover title to life
TOKYO, JAPAN – July 18, 2013 – NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc., a subsidiary of NAMCO BANDAI Holdings Inc. (TYO: 7832), announced today a partnership with What Pumpkin Studios to create a browser-based dating sim titled NAMCO™ HIGH. Produced under the supervision of NAMCO BANDAI Games' ShiftyLook project and creative direction of Homestuck creator Andrew Hussie, NAMCO™ HIGH will carefully mash up characters from across the NAMCO BANDAI Games universe and bring them together at a high school just for video game characters. NAMCO™ HIGH will utilize cutting edge HTML 5-based technology from developer Date Nighto LLC to deliver cross-platform dating sim enjoyment on top tier browsers regardless of device. For the latest information, visit ShiftyLook.com.
“There is no creator with more of a vibrant originality right now than Andrew Hussie,” said Rob Pereyda, NAMCO BANDAI Games' ShiftyLook Producer and Editor-in-Chief. “We are beyond excited to see where he takes these characters and the unique relationships that will literally unfold between them.”
“As What Pumpkin Studios and ShiftyLook are both purveyors of imagination and full of longtime gamers, NAMCO HIGH is an excellent place to commence our partnership,” said George Rohac, Director of Business Development at What Pumpkin Studios. “We are highly anticipating its release.”
NAMCO™ HIGH releases onto ShiftyLook.com pre-Holiday 2013.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Homestuck's creator is heralding this series? ... I am curious to see the results.

Top Bottom