• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Name Clarification - Need Help

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Two Things:

1. As far as I can tell from scouring the Memberlist:

Kimble (AKA Omega, AKA Gabriel, AKA Gabe)

All one person correct, because some people have been voting in one category for both Kimble and Gabe.

Fuck this noise.

I'm guessing Walter Skinner would be the Gabe in question.

Well I have to go scour through some votes and make some corrections. Fuck a duck.

2. Who is "Cass"?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Kimble/Omega are the same person - his username right now is The Kimble :monster:

Gabe is Walter Skinner, you're right

Two different people

dunno about 'Cass' though

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Kimble/Omega are the same person - his username right now is The Kimble :monster:

Gabe is Walter Skinner, you're right

Two different people

dunno about 'Cass' though

Weirding me out with two Gabriels up in here. I should have known by the flavor text I suppose but I have sorted through more names in this nomming process than I knew there were people active on TLS it seems, lol. :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
I'm pretty sure "Cass" is AvecAloes.
Keep it in mind for now but I'd wait for confirmation from someone else on that.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
I'm pretty sure "Cass" is AvecAloes.
Keep it in mind for now but I'd wait for confirmation from someone else on that.

Using my context clues from the categories in which Cass was nominated I'm pretty sure you're correct but I don't want another

"Here's my Kimble and just to confuse you,
I present in my nomvotes Gabe 1 and Gabe 2"

Yes I did just paraphrase Cat In The Hat, that's what this night is doing to me, lol. :awesome:

Edit:

Wow I feel like a detective / jealous stalker.

I compared Avec's photo here on the board to what turned out to be her facebook photo and confirmed that is correct.

And yes, just so you know, with a few exceptions like... well mainly you Red and the people I talk to the on the podcast - I don't know half of your real names so between FB and Boards there is a disconnect for me. :monster:

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
If the person saying "Cass" was Carlie then she is indeed referring to me despite the fact that she KNOWS I HATE THAT. >_>

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
I think I'm only there in the newcommer nomination, but I'm Sicarius, it was a very recent name change.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
^ Any admin type know if we can amend the polls without fucking them up? If so could somebody please find Sicarius and add (Pink Guy) to his name?

He is nommed in the following categories:

#12: Most Improved
#22: Best Newcomer
#31: Ultimate FF Fan

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Also Gemma and Sprites are the same person :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Also Gemma and Sprites are the same person :monster:

^ And Dis.

I am going to write a discertation up after this as a sort of guidebook for how to run the awards in the future.

Rule #1: Make sure people nominate the current username.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My username was Gabriel for a veeeeeery long time, but iirc in my absence it was decided that I had done this maliciously to keep Gabe from using it? Or somesuch like that...I remember not being able to log in afterward :P

but yes I am kimble and kimble is me

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ugh this is why I shouldn't do my nominations in a hurry. Completely forgot to use actual usernames. :closedmonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I think we need to come up with a nickname for you, joe is a bit longish and hard to pronounce. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well my mother referred to him as José, is shorter and easier to pronounce. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yes they go all the way back to last week when Joe's Christmas present arrived, they're real tight.

Top Bottom