• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Naruto Anime/Manga (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Boruto anime #220 a solid episode to wrap-up the Ishikki conflict and entering into anime original content for the foreseable future.

One take away from the episode, Shikamarum as the advisor of the Hokage, was it really smart to tell the other village leaders that the two powerhouse of your village lost their most important assets...?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
We're in the new world where such covert espionage geopolitical wranglings are no longer a thing. In the old ninja world, no it wouldn't. In the peaceful non-child soldier world, honesty is helpful. :monster:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Boruto manga #63

An ok chapter, chapter was carried by the conversation between the mc duo and Code and the tease of action at the end. Still feeling that the same could've been acomplished in half the page count.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Took me a while to notice:

undefined - Imgur.gif
90o1hxwtvsx71.jpg

"It's payback time, bitch!"

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

The official Naruto Twitter account tweeted an announcement that the previously released Boruto-era novels Konoha Shinden and Sasuke Retsuden will be getting manga adaptations in 2022.

Both these adaptions will not be releasing in the regular Shonen Jump magazine, but will be releasing exclusively in Shonen Jump Plus, their digital release platform and can be read via their app or their website.

Konoha Shinden will be adapted by Sai Natsuo, a mangaka who has had a long history handling manga adaptions of Psycho-Pass movies and light novels. Sasuke Retsuden will be adapted by Kimura Shingo, a relatively new mangaka who started on the scene in 2019 via his oneshot manga Medical Punch!! in Jump S.Q Rise.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
BORUTO manga chapter #75.

gordon-ramsey-food.gif

The story is finally going somewhere, nice explanations and revelations, doesn't quite excuse that we have had over a year of lackluster chapters but hey, now things are starting to look interesting.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Naruto Global Popularity Poll, Top 99 characters:

Kishimoto Ilustration for the Top 22:
2bb1e93dccc2e21b0c6dbe6b93c39d7b1681388480_main.jpg

Kishimoto's words about the results:
008fae016588deddae39960305865bf21681388510_main.jpg

Thank you for the incredible amount of votes!

It was fun seeing how results varied from region to region.

I was shocked to see Minato at the top for all regions, and the fact that Sakura is so beloved by many people around the world made me proud as a writer.

To tell you the truth, I was actually rooting for Kurama.

I was planning on drawing only the top 20 characters, but I really wanted to add Kurama, who was close at 22nd...

So lended up including him and Guy, who was in 2 st place!

Sorry for completely ignoring the original plan to have the top 20 characters for the 20th anniversary because of my personal attachment.

Right now I'm working on the short manga for Minato who placed Ist.

While trying to make a story that would match the expectations of his fans, I ended up with more pages than I had originally anticipated.

Please look forward to the secret story behind Minato's jutsu!

I want to thank you all very much again for voting!”

Minato will get a one-shot manga.

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Aww it's nice to see best girl Sakura getting some love, I'm so used to people hating on her.

Some of these are so random though - how is the ramen guy higher than Temari??

Top Bottom