• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Naruto: "Ultimate Ninja Storm" Series

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

I'll find a subbed version and swap this out later. Also- the demo is out on the Japanese PSN (ours will hopefully hit soon).

X :neo:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
One of my best friends (whom I introduced to Naruto :monster: ) got the game today*. He says it's super cool.

In fact, he got the fancy edition with the Naruto figurine and the shiny box and what have you. Kind of jealous, actually!! :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I played some of this at a friend's yesterday, though I'm almost at the end of my own install :ahh:

I tried out 8 gates guy and his awakening is insane. The camera is literally too slow to follow even his side-to-side dashes. I would complain that it feels like the on-screen visual effects are too much, but this is totally how this character should feel. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
As somebody who has followed and enjoyed these games for the last 7 years, this was surprisingly difficult to digest.

jbGSQNK.png

:(

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Oh man... That's gonna be rough times for my little heart. I'll be getting it Thursday, and burying all my time into it until I get through it.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I was sick this weekend, but I did at least play a few battles in free mode to remember how to play since I was apparently rusty as Fuuuuck, and got through the Madara Vs. Hashirama opening. Hoping to be able to play more devotedly this week.

Also, can we all please take a moment to appreciate how fucking utterly spectacular the opening for this game is, because dear GODS I cannot stop watching it.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
More team ultimates. Yaaaaaas.

I finally saw Boruto this past weekend and I'm stoked to see them had that team jutsu with Naruto. ^_^ Also seems to be an Akatsuki one, which I'm excited to see more of.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Also, I was excited to see Kotetsu & Izumo showing up in Asuma & Shikamaru's team ultimate. Seeing the Rasengan from The Last also made me WAY happy. They all look so gooooood.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I never expected to see them in this game series at all. Not in this capacity anyhow. Thoroughly impressed!

Also that Hokage team ultimate looks all kind of crazy. :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Appropriately crazy! ;)

I do kinda wish that aspects of Team 10's were available as their own individual alternate Ultimates though, since it looks like they're their later techniques.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The Akatsuki and Hokage team ultimates are absolutely ridiculous. I've been having a lot of fun playing these DLC packs.

More than that though, this most recent DLC pack gave me Flak Jacket Kushina. One of my favourite characters got an awesome new costume. Awww yiss :awesome:

Top Bottom