• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Needs to Spend Less Time on TLS" Award

"Needs to Spend Less Time on TLS" Award

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Fangu

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Flintlock

• Prince Lex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryushikaze

• Username

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people probably don't have a life, or something of that calibre :monster:

Lex

Administrator
What the poll is telling me so far is that I need to spend MOAR time on TLS, which suits me fine :monster:

My vote went to you Aaron, because at any one time there is always an active thread with your posts in it. It's like you don't sleep!

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm surprised I wasn't nominated for this. I spend a great deal of my free time here, not to mention the fact that I've poasted moar poasts than anyone else in the past month. Oh well, there's always next year.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I had to roll up some random numbers to pick for this one, cause you all belong here and should not post less :awesome: Random number gods selected Fangu.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I come once in the morning and then again at night, what are you people saying that I shouldn't come here at all? :monster:

Yeah Yop I said come. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I would have voted Ryu but I haven't seen much of him lately, ergo Aaron. :monster:

Yop doesn't get this because CBA :awesome:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Honestly, I sometimes think I should spend less time on TLS myself. At least, I should when I'm trying to study or do something else productive. This place was one of the contributing factors to me giving up moderation at another forum, and it might be the reason why I end up closing down my own blog, which I've been neglecting for ages.

Still, I love it here, it's not like anyone is forcing me to hang around or contribute :) I don't really want to vote for myself, either, so I'll go with Aaron.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I feel rather smug now for keeping my status hidden :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I think having a luminous font makes you stand out though :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
I have to admit I voted for myself. Because I honestly feel it is the 110% right choice. Sometimes I feel as if I live here :/

Top Bottom