NEO: The World Ends With You [PS4/Switch]

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Now this is a hella nice surprise. It looks stylish as usual, but maybe feels more “late 2010s stylish” than “late 2000s stylish” like the original did. (And nothing beats that 2000s charm for me)

I wonder if any of them will utilize touch inputs like the original did. The PS4 has its touchpad (that someone can finally use for something that isn’t a map button:mon:) and the Switch has motion controls and a touchscreen.

TWEWY was great and I always hoped they'd make another game someday, really looking forward to this! I wonder how the gameplay will work and if they'll be able to maintain a similar "feel" that the DS game had. I also wonder if there'll be any clothing customization (ie, appearance changes depending on your equipment) - the brands/clothing really helped sell the setting/vibe of the original, so it'd be interesting if they expanded on that. Idk, though, I'm kind of assuming there won't be, since it's make for a disconnect between the character model and character portraits.

I hope the soundtrack is good, too. I wasn't really feeling the trailer music until it mixed in bits of the original.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
I was today years old when I finally watched the trailer and read some bits and pieces about the game. I'm astonished it's about fighting! Because the title always made me think it was about eternal love. Like, if you die, the world ends with you, and I won't get over it, because you are the one for me blah blah blah. But now I know the devs put a completely different meaning into it... :wacky:

Top Bottom