• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Netflix Castlevania Series!!

D2mpbFLX0AMebM0

D2mpg_zXcAIEP01

D2mpi6VX0AEbYRu

D2mpjvyX4AcTfPq

Also found this neat post from from 2019-01-25. Don't know if the person works with Powerhouse Animation.

I CAN HEAR ALUCARD BACK-DASHING!

Dxw2z2PUUAEtQU2

Dxw2z2PUUAEtQU2

- Wallpaper version

Cryptic post by Warren Ellis

Warren Ellis said:
I am finishing a big important part of a thing today, and it has been necessary to listen to [the Castlevania Netflix OST] ... in order to do it. Trevor Morris – @morristrevor on Twitter – wherever you are, thank you again.

Since Warren Ellis is the writer behind Netflix Castlevania I'm just going to assume that he was using the music as inspiration for when writing Season 3 of the show. :monster: Trevor Morris composed the music for the show.

Although time travel always makes a storyline messy, I would squee with delight if we get even just a few brief appearances of Saint Germain. Being a time traveller he could easily be a "foreshadowing tool" for events that may transpire hundreds of years later, in what would presumably be season 4 and onward.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Presuming Season 3 covers the entirety of the Curse of Darkness storyline and ends the Trevor Belmont era, I wonder how the studio is planning on doing the future seasons (if they get renewed for them). As I can't imagine them adapting every single canonical Belmont/game protagonist, since that would likely be far too many seasons the studio can reliably bet on for renewal, plus the repetitiveness of many of the games storylines doesn't lend itself to serial storytelling (it would especially reduce the significance of Dracula's death, if he keeps on being resurrected again and again).

I think the best route narrative-wise for future seasons, would be to adapt the Richter Belmont era and Soma Cruz era games with Alucard acting and the connecting thread character for a good thematic narrative trilogy of Belmont eras.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
TIL the show has a japanese dub. Now Netflix's Castlevania is certified anime :monster:.

Rewatching the whole show in the true weeb way :monster:.
So I did that and it was an experience. I think my favourite performance was from Naoya Uchida as Dracula.

Looking at the calendar, wow, it's been more than a year since season two premiered/ended.

Last edited:
Top Bottom