• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Advent Children Complete trailer.

Isabella

Your Mom
Re: New Advent Children Complete trailer.

Oh shit, man! I think that whole thing was new footage.

Why am I suddenly feeling the Clack love? :monster:

Did anybody else love Denzel swinging that crowbar(?) around, and then showing Cloud doing the exact same thing? HE'S TAUGHT HIM HIS MOVES! <3333

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

YAY AT DENZEL BEING HARCORE :monster:

Balthea said:
Did anybody else love Denzel swinging that crowbar(?) around, and then showing Cloud doing the exact same thing? HE'S TAUGHT HIM HIS MOVES! <3333

Toooo cute

Clack love is always welcome

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

EAT DENZELFIST.

I'm quite positive about ACC after seeing this. I like the new screens with the kids, especially Denzel copying Cloud's moves, but I also quite like the full shot of Edge. I know they said it was on the outskirts of Midgar, but damn it's close.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED

Yay, more Zack!
I don't care much about the kids. They were just there in the movie, so I'm sure that a few extra minutes of kids running around/talking won't shed much light.

Gimme more AVALANCHE!!! Or Sephy.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Oh, upon rewatch, I noticed a clipping error! Go to the Cloud talking to Rufus Scene. Note sword. Note door. Note... their non interaction. Apparently the door is an illusion.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=139.msg2394#msg2394 date=1229489802]
I wholly dislike the focus on that little shit Denzel.
[/quote]

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Yes, but you hate everything, Dacon. It's more noteworthy when you don't.

Cloud's Voice over at 1:50 says "Denzel, and Marlene, and Tifa I want to always protect them" then he says "I absolutely" then I can't make out the rest. I'd presume it's something akin to "will not fail them", but hey, that's only perfectly contextual.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=140.msg2404#msg2404 date=1229497126]
Yes, but you hate everything, Dacon. It's more noteworthy when you don't.[/quote]

Can't blame you for your ill informed opinion of me.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=140.msg2399#msg2399 date=1229493386]
EAT DENZELFIST.

I'm quite positive about ACC after seeing this. I like the new screens with the kids, especially Denzel copying Cloud's moves, but I also quite like the full shot of Edge. I know they said it was on the outskirts of Midgar, but damn it's close.
[/quote]

Well, it's literally the tail of the meteor that is Midgar.:monster:
I wish we could see a birdsview shot of Midgar with the whole FFVII logo resemblance and everything.

Cloud's Voice over at 1:50 says "Denzel, and Marlene, and Tifa I want to always protect them" then he says "I absolutely" then I can't make out the rest. I'd presume it's something akin to "will not fail them", but hey, that's only perfectly contextual.

That'd be awesome. His "omg, I always fail" bullshit was annoying, him being confident and absolutely willing to protect the ones he loves (and saying that :monster: ) instead of giving up brings back epic badassery.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D

Yazoo looks very cool in the motorcycle scene.

Also, wasn't Cloud about to use Omnislash right before he clashed swords with Sephiroth?

And Sephiroth's wing looks quite bigger than it was in the original AC.

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple

Wow, Edge is huge! All that in two years... and Denzel pwned a Creeper, congratz to the kid! :monster:

I'll be happy and proud if this is released on my birthday... thanks for the wank, Square, I'm a happy fangirl now.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=Dark and Divine link=topic=140.msg2420#msg2420 date=1229507975]
Also, wasn't Cloud about to use Omnislash right before he clashed swords with Sephiroth?

And Sephiroth's wing looks quite bigger than it was in the original AC.
[/quote]

It appears so.

Hey, anything bigger on Sephiroth is always a good thing lol But it does seem bigger than before. lol

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Why does it not work for me?! D:

EDIT: Nevermind it's working now. Yay Zack! Still needs more, though, IMHO. There can never be enough Zack. :monster: Or Clack love for that matter. <3

And Denzel is cute. Can't wait for full translations!

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=140.msg2387#msg2387 date=1229488857]Why am I suddenly feeling the Clack love? :monster:
[/quote]

Because Clack love slowly envelopes everyone, even non-yaoi shippers. You cannot deny it!

Give in to the power of the Clack side! :duhard:

ForceStealer

Double Growth

Awesome. That shot of Edge is really cool. Also interesting that it shows what happens immediately after the gunshot you hear in Last Order. Also, as was said, Yazoo looks pretty sweet in that motorcycle scene.

And...ugh...though that stabbed through the chest scene is the one we've seen for the longest now, it's still...ouch

So is the same girl that played the moogle girl going to play her? Because in Crisis Core she played Aeris. I guess Aeris won't get anymore lines though so they'll be able to leave her as, sigh, Suvari.

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer

Cool. Thanks Dacon.

Denzel confronting the Shadow Creeper and copying Cloud, was a good nod to "Case of Denzel". And it's good to see they decided to show an overview of Edge.

[quote author=Dark and Divine link=topic=140.msg2420#msg2420 date=1229507975]Also, wasn't Cloud about to use Omnislash right before he clashed swords with Sephiroth?[/quote]

I thought the same thing. Lets hope Square-Enix didn't change de end, just to give a plausible excuse for bringing back Sephiroth again, in a future title.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D

[quote author=OWA-2 link=topic=140.msg2451#msg2451 date=1229528619]I thought the same thing. Lets hope Square-Enix didn't change de end, just to give a plausible excuse for bringing back Sephiroth again, in a future title.
[/quote]

I hope the same.

Perhaps they'll make Sephiroth block one Omnislash to make things more interesting, but losing to a sencond one.

Maybe this second Omnislash could be used after a long and intense battle between Sephiroth and the whole Avalanche...

ForceStealer

Double Growth

Well that's got a snowball's chance in Hell of happening, but MAN would it be awesome.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

This is definitely shaping up to what Advent Children was supposed to be. They're going all out and putting a lot more exposition. And I'm glad Denzel is finally being shown to do something, other than just being the child plot device.

Also, about the whole Cloud doing Omnislash thing, this is an entirely new version of their fight, so looking at Cloud as if he were doing something from the previous one isn't going to make sense. That's not Omnislash. That's Cloud twirling/charging his blade with spirit energy to clash with Sephiroth.

I'm betting they're going to make a different version of Omnislash V. 5 now.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

The story isn't going to have any major revisions. Just some added and re-edited scenes.

Is it supposed to sound all echoy, or is that my crappy computer? :monster:

[/quote]
From what I made out:
?????????????????????????… ???????????????????????
"Marlene, Denzel, Tifa, they've always helped me... For all this time I've been protected by someone else. Now it's my turn."

Shody quick translation of most of the other lines, but I have to be leaving soon so can't do much more.

- Zack's lines are from the game IIRC (Stop the truck, old man. Cloud, we're getting off)

- Cloud references Crisis Core's ending:
"I swore I wouldn't forget. But I..."

- Rufus
"Two years later. What is the first threat to humanity as it takes its first steps towards restoration? Right, the hideous Geostigma. To the world, it's the mako reactors, mako energy, and the Lifestream that cause Geostigma. But is that really the case? The Lifestream was borne with the Planet, and it has been over 40 years since mako energy was harnessed for use. Nevertheless, history tells of not a single case of Geostigma before. So just what happened in our age? I can think of one... Sephiroth."

- Cloud
"Sephiroth is dead."

- Rufus
"And what about his spirit? What if it dissolved into the Lifestream, but did not diffuse; instead, is cycling around the planet?"

- Kadaj
"Destruction and creation... Why do humans keep repeating it over and over? I can't understand it."

- There's a line here, but I can't make it out for motorbike sounds. Then Kadaj and something about his mother again.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=140.msg2461#msg2461 date=1229533735]
The story isn't going to have any major revisions. Just some added and re-edited scenes.

Is it supposed to sound all echoy, or is that my crappy computer? :monster:

[/quote]
From what I made out:
"Marlene, Denzel, Tifa, they've always helped me... For all this time I've been protected by someone else. Now it's my turn."

Shody quick translation of most of the other lines, but I have to be leaving soon so can't do much more.

- Zack's lines are from the game IIRC (Stop the truck, old man. Cloud, we're getting off)

- Cloud references Crisis Core's ending:
"I swore I wouldn't forget. But I..."

- Rufus
"Two years later. What is the first threat to humanity as it takes its first steps towards restoration? Right, the hideous Geostigma. To the world, it's the mako reactors, mako energy, and the Lifestream that cause Geostigma. But is that really the case? The Lifestream was borne with the Planet, and it has been over 40 years since mako energy was harnessed for use. Nevertheless, history tells of not a single case of Geostigma before. So just what happened in our age? I can think of one... Sephiroth."

- Cloud
"Sephiroth is dead."

- Rufus
"And what about his spirit? What if it dissolved into the Lifestream, but did not diffuse; instead, is cycling around the planet?"

- Kadaj
"Destruction and creation... Why do humans keep repeating it over and over? I can't understand it."

- There's a line here, but I can't make it out for motorbike sounds. Then Kadaj and something about his mother again.
[/quote]

Interesting! So it seems that Rufus knows about the causes of Geostigma and the fact that Sephiroth's spirit was not diffused into the Lifestream.

Thank you for the translations!

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=140.msg2461#msg2461 date=1229533735]
From what I made out:
[/quote]

That's what I get for doing a quick and dirty translation on an echoy as fuck soundbite after midnight. Thankee Hitobito

Top Bottom