New adventurer here

Puppet

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Puppet
Hello guys. I'm from Brazil, 36 year old. FF7 is my first FF and the most remarkable game to me.

If do you have high quality images that could be a good printable I really will be grateful to put it on one of my home wall. :D

I'm on TLS discord with the same username.

Ghost X

Welcome aboard. Not sure what you're specifically after in regards to images (official or fan-made, for example), but a google search for high quality FF images gets me 1200x1024 and 1600x1200 stuff if that's good enough, so there's that :monster:.

Puppet

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Puppet
Welcome aboard. Not sure what you're specifically after in regards to images (official or fan-made, for example), but a google search for high quality FF images gets me 1200x1024 and 1600x1200 stuff if that's good enough, so there's that :monster:.

It could be fan made or official. I have some like a FFXII poster with 5381 x 7584px. I have a friend that work with design and he told me to set a 300dpi on photoshop and see if the width and the height fit to a desired frame. Because that I try to find images with bigger resolutions.

See this one

Top Bottom