• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

NEW BATMAN MOVIE ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
DC has announced that Nolan has committed to the third Batman movie and its in production. They've also given us a hint on the current plot. Here it is. Spoiler tagged because it contains spoilers of a Batman graphic novel and also ties into "The Dark Knight."

A series of Joker style murders wreak havoc in Gotham. However to make things weirder the Joker has died in Prison, Eaten by his cannibal cellmate Killer Croc. Croc claims Joker was already dead when he ate him. That some chick calling him "puddin" just dropped the corpse in his cell. Forensics on the bones show he died of blunt trauma from a crowbar. Bruce is doing all he can to find out if Joker is really dead and how, including dating his gifted young psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel. A renowned doctor who understands even the most bizarre residents of Arkham. She even claims to know what the joker was always laughing about when he killed people. What he found so funny.

Meanwhile an smart mouthed orphan of the Joker murders named Jason Todd begins trailing the wanted Batman trying to assist. When he is caught by police in a Robin Hood outfit he claims he is Batman and was just trying to vary his outfit to avoid capture. Harley tells Wayne the boy isn't the real batman, she believes he did this to get into Arkham and find information himself on who the real murderer is. Unbeknowst to them both the terrified autistic cellmate of Todd claims he doesn't know the Joker's killer, but Mr. Scarface does. Referring to a doll Dr. Quinzell smashed with a crowbar in a therapy session.

As our masked detective tries to use this opportunity to find more clues beginning to wonder if the Joker is really dead, or if it's some sort of copycat, Todd escapes his cell and begins to search desperately for the remains of the Scarface dummy in Harley's office. Rummaging desperately until he sees a shadow from behind him, of a woman in a jester's hat holding a crowbar, raising it above her head and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, "yo Holmes, to Bel-Air!" I looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

A Christopher Nolan Batman film with Harley, and Killer Croc? Yes plz. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Sounds like bullshit. Not 2 days ago did Goyer say they had just started working on a new plot, and that they weren't even sure if Nolan was going to be involved.

Ondores Lies.

Don't believe them.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's just in production now. I don't think they have a solid release date for it yet. But the snippet of the plot they gave us has me stoked.

@Dacon

I doubt that. It seems legit to me. The plot sounds fucking awesome.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
If Harley's actually in it, I'll have to tell my Harley-fangirl friend. But, IDK, I'm waiting it out.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
ONDORES LIES.

DON'T BELIEVE THEM.

It's not even on DC's blog.

Like I said not long ago one of the writers mentioned how they didn't even have a plot yet.

And read that fucking paragraph. It's all bullshit.

LIES.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Because Dacon needs to eat a dick and stop spamming lies in my threads. He hates me and tries to destroy me every chance he gets. I wish he'd stop being mean to me and let me post news to the people here like I want to.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I swear it's like watching two people make love over the internet.

*laughs*

Um, okay, so considering it legit, anyone able to guess when it'll come out?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Did I get duped? roffles

Bad Mako, bad!

Edit: *read the spoiler*

ahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahaahahah

D'oh.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Filth and Lies. What mischievous streak, and what duping? Read it. I'm just posting what's been posted by other credible news sources.

Isabella

Your Mom
That you have no links to? A new Batman movie would be plastered everywhere, considering how much cash the last one brought in.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Stop crying Mako, we all know it's fake.

Bugger off.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Your fake, and gooogle it out there, where you will evidence of it all over the news web.

Fuck it, tired of all these haters and baiters on this thread.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
THATS IT FUCKER. YOU WANT ME TO TRASH YOUR LIGHTS?

bale.jpg

You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy, but that don't fucking cut it when you're trashing around my threads!!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It should be obvious its fake since there's no hilarious mention of Shia Lebouf as Robin seeing as it was alluded to several times before.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It should be obvious its fake since there's no hilarious mention of Shia Lebouf as Robin seeing as it was alluded to several times before.

oh get the fuck out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom