• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

NEW BATMAN MOVIE ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
It wasn't until someone said "mischevious" that I clued in that it was a hoax. Yes, I'm just that stupid. xD

Um, but is there any REAL information floating around?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
All we know is that WB is planning 7 more titles to the franchise and hope to see Nolan direct them all. Without changing Batman.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I actually heard that in the third movie,
the villain slips packets of superglue into the Batsuit, and when Bruce puts it on and later takes it off, his nipples get ripped of. They keep poking him afterwards so he redesigns the suit to accommodate their presence by adding niches for them to slip into. Alfred dubs them "the Batnipples". This becomes a major plot point in the fourth film when the Batman impersonators begin to mimic the new design. Their efforts to defeat the criminal underworld without Batman improves substantially when the crooks start to fall down laughing upon being attacked.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Is it sad that I actually kind of want to see Mako's film made?

Nikkolas

Banned
CAT WOMAN FFS.

No way. Pfeiffer was perfect as Catwoman. Any chick who attempted to play her in a new film would only be less than perfect so why bother?

I also would be glad as hell if nothing ever featured The Joker again. He's in no more cartoons, no more movies, no more anything. "Ledger was the best actor in the film!!!" No..Eckhart was. Why? Because he played Two-Face perfectly and Two-Face has and always will be better than The Joker. This goes double for the TAS Two-Face who was my favorite.

Anyway, since this topic kinda has no point anymore, why not just a general Batman movie discussion topic?

Seems kinda dumb to make my own thead for this so here's the Nostalgia Critic Batman vs. The Dark Knight.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/7184-batmanvsdk

I'm sick of people comparing them, though. It should be Batman Returns vs. Dark Knight and Batman vs. Batman Begins.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
rly? Why?

Because Batman and Robin.

As I said elsewhere, a Robin- rather, a Nightwing- COULD work in the Baleverse, but as a copycat vigilante who's good at it and is gunning for Bats at first, only to team up near the end unwillingly.

And Green Arrow'd be better to toss in in that role than Dick Grayson.

But yes, Movie 3- Riddler as FBI profiler, trying to trap 'The bat' for murder of Dent, etc. Does so by engaging his detective nature, starts slipping more into the facade as times goes on. He still leaves clues as a tip off to his true self, and what he's up to, and becomes more and more the riddler as they fail to work, until he's pulling crazy ass shit to trap the bat, but also because he wants to now.
That's really the best way a Riddler could work in the Baleverse, methinks.
Penguin- just a short, squat mob boss- who HAETS the name penguin- who is restructuring and rebuilding the mafia after the DKR fiasco. Cuts a deal with Riddler somehow.
Also might work is Bane- bane as he is supposed to be, super smart, incredibly strong, and more than a match for the Bat. Make him a bounty hunter gunning for our Dark Hero's head.
Not necessarily all three, but hell, might as well try for some serious villain restructuring, no?

Though Bane takes the least, of course.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
But they need to mix the plot. Riddler terrorizes batman, Penguin concots a drug, Bane, an intelligent man undergoes penguin's procedure, creating Bane and the 3 terrorize batman. But I'm sure a redemption plot should be in it what with Mr. J's clusterfuck in TDK.

Nikkolas

Banned
Maybe I'm alone but a Nolanverse version of Azrael be interesting. if not exactly JPV, just a replacement for Batman who steadily loses his mind and becomes a brutal killer so the real Batman has to take him down.

I think it could work.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Nah. Wrath would make a better foil than azrael.\

But please Nolan, never bring Hush to the screen. I fucking HATE hush.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
No way. Pfeiffer was perfect as Catwoman. Any chick who attempted to play her in a new film would only be less than perfect so why bother?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I can't take a single thing you say seriously anymore.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
WE CAN HIRE MEGAN FOX GAIZ.

I wasn't serious. But I'm sure there's a hotter girl who can do the role.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Not to mention better actor. Selina was a fucking joke in that movie, people need to take off the nostalgia goggles.

Nikkolas

Banned
Sorry Dacon, nostalgia not present here.
'"I don't like this but everyone else does so it's just nostalgia!!!" Is what you're saying.

What happened to everyone's opinion is equal? I guess we're all wrong and you're right, I'm sorry.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah, you're wrong. I'm sorry too.

Nikkolas

Banned
Well you can think what you want and me and the tons of other people who thought Pfeiffer was great as Catwoman will continue to think what we want.

All opinions are equal and none are wrong.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
LOL TONS. Everything is tons with you. Yea.

Ok dood.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm going to close this now that mako's had a good troll and it's done.

If he wants it open again, he'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom