• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New here

Helkaweth

Rookie Adventurer
Hello! My name is Helkaweth! Brand new to The Lifestream, and I look forward to interacting with all of you!

A little bit about myself: I run Final Fantasy Radio (at finalfantasyradio.co), and I have been playing Final Fantasy (and RPGs for that matter) since FF1.

Anyways, I look forward to being on here! Take care!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to TLS and enjoy your stay. :monster:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Hey there :D

If you ever fancy playing our audiobooks or music featured on TLS, give us a shout, we can hook you up with some stuff :D

Helkaweth

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks everyone, excited to be a part of the community! Oh, and wander, my favorite Fire Emblem was the self-titled (original).

Top Bottom