• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Remade for PS2? D:

I hate it when they remake on my broken console. :@

You can always get it somewhere else, though, right? :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It was re-made! And thank God it was.

*Drools over Zexy*

I mean, it's an outstanding game, yeah, anyone should buy it. -cough-

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know, I totally get Tetsujin's rage.

There comes a point where you just get too old to fully enjoy handhelds like you used to. When you get to be an adult, you usually just end up playing the handheld at home, or maybe with other friends who have handhelds, which..aren't that many.

You're not a kid anymore. You can't bring your Gameboy PSP with you while Mommy goes grocery shopping or running errands. You can't bring with you on road trips or sneak it to school to play during recess. When YOU go out, YOU have to be the one driving and being engaged in reality. You can't just go out and play your PSP while your wife/girlfriend/etc just ferries you around town.

I guess you could maybe bring your device with you while you wait in a waiting room or are traveling or something, but that's still pretty rare.

Just...it seems the market for handhelds is more of a kid thing.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
And even then, I hardly ever see kids in the public or on the bus etc playing DS or PSP. It's extremely rare. And I would never take my PSP outside actually. It's not a fucking toy for me, it's a luxury article worth 200~€. I'd be way too scared it gets stolen or something like that. :monster:
But yeah, I plug my PSP into my HDTV and play it on there. The PSP for me is basically used like another home console. Except it's not as powerful, UMDs suck, and I don't even get full screen video. =/

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
And even then, I hardly ever see kids in the public or on the bus etc playing DS or PSP. It's extremely rare. And I would never take my PSP outside actually. It's not a fucking toy for me, it's a luxury article worth 200~€. I'd be way too scared it gets stolen or something like that. :monster:

Japan isn't the same way. My cousins there have a PSP for each of them (4 of them) and the youngest of them has a DS. They tell me they bought them to play on the train and on the bus because it's boring sitting there doing nothing. :awesome: I guess being stolen from isn't the worst thing that can happen to a Japanese kid in a train (I heard that groping is D8). The same with Hong Kong. When I went there with my family, every other kid on the bus had a DS or a PSP. It was kind of the argument I used to get my parents to buy me either one. :awesome: I was all "How come everyone else I see has a DS/PSP?! BUY ME ONE!" /spoiled brat

A lot of people here in the Philippines have PSPs. I think I may be one of the few with a DS, though. But I know a lot have PSPs because I see it everyday. We have all kinds of booths and stores and carp in every other mall or markets where you can buy games, get your PSP "fixed" or traded in for a new one and stuff like that.

Just...it seems the market for handhelds is more of a kid thing.

Of course it is. Kids are, for one, the easiest to pursuade into buying these things. They have parents to get it for them. Another point is that kids have a lot of energy and can get bored very easily. Home consoles can come into this picture, yes, but when going to other places and waiting in extremely boring areas, you can't exactly bring your PS3 with you. Oh yeah, and handhelds are made to withstand manhandling so it's a better, cheaper toy for kids to handle, than, say, the more expensive, awesome ones that can probably break if a child pushes it off a coffee table.

I would know, I'm still practically a kid. :awesome:

I still want a home console though. Those things rock. But no amount of grovelling will get my parents to yeild. So I'm saving up to get my PS2 fixed. :awesome: I'd probably be an old woman before I can save for a PS3 or 360... :wacky:

But yeah, I plug my PSP into my HDTV and play it on there.

I never really knew how that looked like. :monster: What does the game look like when playing with your HDTV? Does it look stretched out and less awesome? Or does it look nice? TELL ME :O

@ D&D

Howha~ Okay, now I'm just a little bit excited. That looks awesome. Thanks for that. XDDDDD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm really curious as to why that one kid looks like Roxas. Do you guys think that was done on purpose because there is a connection between them or do you think it's just a recycled design?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't see how it could be anything other than intentional.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Nomura's plots don't have "coincidences", and if he does leave a plot hole or plot thread lying around he'll just produce a remake of the game to cover it up the year after. I swear, the guy thinks his plots through so much he has to be a fanboy of himself to keep it straight. No non-fanboy could understand Nomura's plots in their entirety.

But yeah, there's something there, in 358/2 Days:
Xion takes on Sora's appearance, and when Xigbar sees her he flashes back to Ven. This shows A - Sora and Ven definitely have a connection, and B - Xigbar has met Ven, indicating Xehanort and the apprentices may appear in BBS in human form.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm not a fanboy and I understood. I didn't like where the plot went from chain of memories on forward, but I understood it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Damn. I inadvertently totally by mistake read a huge Birth By Sleep spoiler.

I don't have anything against it or anything but
I'm surprised Disney would let them do such a thing.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Am I the only one who think Master Xehanort looks like a raging old pedophile?

And really...how could anyone trust a guy dressed up as Vanitas and wearing that helmet? The guy exudes pure evil, like oil.

The graphics look amazing for the PSP. But if there was ever a moment the Square Enix characters stuck out like sore thumbs in the Disney worlds, its now. It's kinda jarring. The badass armor and Nomura designs just clash with the cute Disney images and designs. It's...weird.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
First, I'm obligated to say this every time I post in this thread: Aqua is hot. Moving on...

And really...how could anyone trust a guy dressed up as Vanitas and wearing that helmet? The guy exudes pure evil, like oil.

Tch, profile much? Just because a guy wears red and black doesn't mean he's evil! There's Drac....well, Sephi....um, what about Gano....no. But then there's Ultime....dammit! I'll think of one, gimme a bit.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
First, I'm obligated to say this every time I post in this thread: Aqua is hot. Moving on...

That she is. Which makes the fact she becomes a disembodied spirit that haunts an empty suit of broken armor inside a hidden room in Ansem's Lab all the more tragic. :awesome:

Tch, profile much? Just because a guy wears red and black doesn't mean he's evil! There's Drac....well, Sephi....um, what about Gano....no. But then there's Ultime....dammit! I'll think of one, gimme a bit.

It's not just the red and black, its also the fact he never shows his face. The guy just reeks evil. As does Xehanort. I have now idea how Eraqus could trust this guy.

Top Bottom