• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
...Did you hear that?

Oh right, that was the sound of a 1000 Clerith's sighing in relief all at once. :monster:

That's what the Kingdom Hearts Wiki said here, based on what a scan shows. I'm sorry if I misled anyone ^^;

Anyway, remember the scene when he's flirting with a secretary right before Tseng appeared :awesome: and how he flirted with Cissnei, much before knowing Aerith. Zack will be always a restless puppy.

I'm with Loxetta about the age. I think that the Zack from the KH series is still a young hero wanabee; for me he looks a lot like a dark-haired Sora.

I see the FF characters in the KH universe more like "what if" charactes, and that they don't follow entirely their original game's story lines.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's what the Kingdom Hearts Wiki said here, based on what a scan shows. I'm sorry if I misled anyone ^^;

Anyway, remember the scene when he's flirting with a secretary right before Tseng appeared :awesome: and how he flirted with Cissnei, much before knowing Aerith. Zack will be always a restless puppy.

I'm with Loxetta about the age. I think that the Zack from the KH series is still a young hero wanabee; for me he looks a lot like a dark-haired Sora.

I see the FF characters in the KH universe more like "what if" charactes, and that they don't follow entirely their original game's story lines.

The thing is though... Zack's apparent flirtatiousness is really just his exuberant personality. Like 'Black Suit' says, even though you might think he's a lady's man, he really is totally naiive when it comes to such matters.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
The thing is though... Zack's apparent flirtatiousness is really just his exuberant personality. Like 'Black Suit' says, even though you might think he's a lady's man, he really is totally naiive when it comes to such matters.

I didn't know she said that about him. It's cute ^^. Speaking of his personality, I haven't met yet anyone who disliked Zack. In my opinion, it's quite hard to really dislike him.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Here are some new Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep screenshots.

206486-1-2.jpg

206486-2-2.jpg

206486-3-2.jpg

206486-4-2.jpg

http://www.gamepro.com/games/psp/142460/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/screens/

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hello guarding style keyblade dagger...
206486-2-2.jpg

Curious to play as that style.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Ah, so those are the hoodlums that beat up Seifer all the time and turned him into a bitter pseudo-gang leader.

Or at least that's the vibe I get from looking at them. :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm just enjoying teh Aqua sexeh.....okay I'm done. Typical SE trailer, show us a bunch of cutscene clips that don't tell us a thing about the actual plot followed by a few five-second clips of the battle system.

Seriously, do any of their trailers actually tell us anything about the game?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
FUCK is that Saix and Axel? Dammit I don't want to know about the other somebodies. My greatest fear has just come true >_<
(funny how I knew their names though)

Please don't ruin my vision of Demyx, Please don't ruin my vision of Demyx, Please don't ruin my vision of Demyx, Please don't ruin my vision of Demyx....

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
@ Drake

If they did, then that'd spoil the whole surprise.

In other news, I sure do hope they ruin Que's vision of Demyx :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
:kermit: @ both of you.

As for Demyx... tbh I don't really HAVE a vision of him, but that's what I like, I don't WANT to know. I want him to be whoever I want him to be... and that's hard if the creators shoved it down my throat. Although I did always have a vision of Saix as someone who was kind of unnoticed and maybe even picked on... I even had the idea once to write a story about him and he had an older brother who got all the attention and that hatred for his brother is what lead him to be a heartless. In the story I was going to name him Isa and his brother Issac. They were both named after their father who was a great warrior.

EDIT:
I think I gave him a GF in the story too but Issac stole her from him. ... it's weird remembering this stuff XD

Demyx... i just have so many ideas... I would be curious to find out his real name though... and lol @ Lea and Isa being friends.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
tl;dr

Quexinos doesn't want Square to give Demyx a backstory so that she can continue fap to her own idealized version made by her cracked imagination.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Demyx is my ideal love or some such :awesome:

also how is what I wrote TL? It was like a paragraph. :monster:

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

As for Demyx... tbh I don't really HAVE a vision of him, but that's what I like, I don't WANT to know. I want him to be whoever I want him to be... and that's hard if the creators shoved it down my throat. Although I did always have a vision of Saix as someone who was kind of unnoticed and maybe even picked on... I even had the idea once to write a story about him and he had an older brother who got all the attention and that hatred for his brother is what lead him to be a heartless. In the story I was going to name him Isa and his brother Issac. They were both named after their father who was a great warrior.

EDIT:
I think I gave him a GF in the story too but Issac stole her from him. ... it's weird remembering this stuff XD

Demyx... i just have so many ideas... I would be curious to find out his real name though... and lol @ Lea and Isa being friends.

cool story bro.

I can't wait to see what secret ending they have in mind this time. If it's gonna be the key to unlocking KHIII's plot or some shit along those lines.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
So a friend of mine said today
"I don't keep up with it too much but I heard nomura say something along the lines of Members ten and up weren't going to be in BoS which meant no Larxene, Luxord or Demyx"

I corrected him on Demyx's number but can anyone confirm or deny this? I really haven't been following news of this game because I was afraid they'd end up doing... what they did :P

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
@Quex: I don't have a source, but I've heard the same thing: only the first eight members of Org. XIII are getting a backstory in this game. The others, excluding Roxas, are going to be left out.

I can't remember where I heard this, so I'll get back to you if I can find something.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Subtitles. Zack sure has great taste in women. Otherwise, they're really building up the idea that Terra is using dark power and is falling into darkness. At first glance it's like "OMGXEHANORT", but I don't think it's that simple.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm just enjoying teh Aqua sexeh.....okay I'm done. Typical SE trailer, show us a bunch of cutscene clips that don't tell us a thing about the actual plot followed by a few five-second clips of the battle system.

Seriously, do any of their trailers actually tell us anything about the game?

Welcome to marketing. Even if they say something, they lie.

EDIT:

We actually knew that already. 358/2 shoved it down our throats.

Demyx is Quexinos, that's why she doesn't want SE getting her backstory wrong.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I want to know who that masked bastard, Vanitas is. Who is he and why is he important?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
@Quex: I don't have a source, but I've heard the same thing: only the first eight members of Org. XIII are getting a backstory in this game. The others, excluding Roxas, are going to be left out.

I can't remember where I heard this, so I'll get back to you if I can find something.

Well if it's true that's perfect then :monster:

Isa's so cute with his little moon on his shirt XD
Thanks for the subtitles Drake ^_^

Top Bottom