• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Here are some new Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep screenshots from Famitsu.

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial01.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial02.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial03.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial04.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial05.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial06.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial07.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial08.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial09.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial10.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial11.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial12.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial13.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial14.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial15.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial16.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial17.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial18.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial19.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial20.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial21.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial22.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial23.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial24.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial25.jpg

kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial26.jpg

Source: Famitsu

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Subtitles. Zack sure has great taste in women. Otherwise, they're really building up the idea that Terra is using dark power and is falling into darkness. At first glance it's like "OMGXEHANORT", but I don't think it's that simple.

Shit. They're as skilled as ever at putting together trailers that grab you.

I'm actually excited for this shit now, goddammit. Fuck.

Thanks for linking/imbedding, Drake.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Square's track record with Kingdom Hearts has been pretty good so I'm not too worried about this one being disappointing or anything. I might give KH crap and stuff but they all turn out to be pretty solid games in the end. So yeah, I'm excited too :monster:

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
@ Pics---

Not sure if I should comment on that fourth picture thar.

Gawd, Terra is gropable. I'm so glad I have a PSP, this game looks like a blast.

...Eh? I thought Lea and Isa were from Twilight Town. It looks like they're in Radiant Garden, in those shots. Perhaps they get de-hearted in that scuffle too?

@ Translated Trailer---

O HAI SLEEPING LION KEYBLADE. AND YOU BROUGHT FENRIR, AWESOME!

--...wait, what? Those keyblades existed before Squall and Cloud hit puberty (and possibly before?)? And just happened to have the exact same motifs as them? And how did Squall and Tifa get a hold of the keychains?

.........?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Gawd, Terra is gropable.

Yes she is, very.....oh you mean the BBS Terra!

I'm so glad 358/2 Days and BBS are coming out. Thanks to Xion and Aqua, KH is well on its way to meeting a long-neglected hole in its mythos - a lack of female sexy. Sure there's plenty for ladies, but not enough for guys until now. Tifa and Ariel don't count, they're borrowed sexy.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You really like Xion too, Drake? XD

@Loxetta

Yeah, I was just talking about that with someone too. The fact Sleeping Lionheart and Fenrir have appeared so much at "The Gathering"..first in the Birth by Sleep secret movie in KH2...then in the actual cutscene of the game, is confusing. Why would these keyblades be there? They're either amusing easter eggs, or somehow Cloud and Squall were apparently keyblade masters in another life. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Or keyblades are a lot more interesting than anyone realizes.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
You really like Xion too, Drake? XD

Yes, I'm actually writing a KH oneshot with her and Roxas. She got my first KH fic out of me, so that says something (actually it's my second, but the first focused on the FF guys so I don't count it). Xion is badass, but I don't find her "sexy" exactly like Aqua, shes what, 14-15? So yeah she's cute, and age her a couple years and I'd bet she'd be hot.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Yes she is, very.....oh you mean the BBS Terra!

That Other Terra is also very gropable :wackymonster: Especially in the Dissidia opening, all shy and cute.

@Loxetta

Yeah, I was just talking about that with someone too. The fact Sleeping Lionheart and Fenrir have appeared so much at "The Gathering"..first in the Birth by Sleep secret movie in KH2...then in the actual cutscene of the game, is confusing. Why would these keyblades be there? They're either amusing easter eggs,

I dunno, aren't easter eggs supposed to be things that only someone who's looking for them would notice? If so, then Sleeping Lion at least isn't an easter egg. That last trailer has a closeup focus on it at 4:42, and at about 6:37 Vanitas is riding it through the air like some kind of hoverboard. It's almost absurdly everywhere. :monster:

or somehow Cloud and Squall were apparently keyblade masters in another life. :awesome:

Lol XD They're called the remains of previous Keyblade wars, so that's maybe not too far-fetched. Those keyblades seem to have been there for a really long time.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm not sure if 358/2 Days was too short or not. I finished it in about 3-4 days, but I played almost non-stop during those days. I once finished FF4 in a single weekend playing like that, so maybe I'm wrong.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
358/2 is a good DS game for on the go playing and stuff. That's what it was designed for. Just like CC. So yeah, its good for what it is, and tells a nice story as well. And its pretty fun.

BBS seems to be in the same vein, except its utilizing more of the PSP's capabilities. I mean, the battle system looks pretty damn good. A shame CC couldn't quite be as dynamic.

@Loxetta

Yeah, the Fenrir Keyblade was always one of my favorites so I'm not complaining about its sudden surge in importance. I will laugh heartily if Cloud were somehow connected to the keyblade. Would kinda make sense in a way. Normal people don't have the darkness of their heart suddenly rip itself out of their body and become a badass bishounen bastard that harasses you wherever you go. Cloud is something special :awesome:

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
@Loxetta

Yeah, the Fenrir Keyblade was always one of my favorites so I'm not complaining about its sudden surge in importance. I will laugh heartily if Cloud were somehow connected to the keyblade. Would kinda make sense in a way. Normal people don't have the darkness of their heart suddenly rip itself out of their body and become a badass bishounen bastard that harasses you wherever you go. Cloud is something special :awesome:

You know, that wouldn't surprise me in the least. There's also, how, apparently, only heartless killed by keyblades release their captive hearts, and yet in KHII Sephiroth and Leon are both clearly seen killing heartless and releasing hearts.

Unless that's been jossed and I'm just out of the loop. :monster: Entirely possible.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
You know, that wouldn't surprise me in the least. There's also, how, apparently, only heartless killed by keyblades release their captive hearts, and yet in KHII Sephiroth and Leon are both clearly seen killing heartless and releasing hearts.

Unless that's been jossed and I'm just out of the loop. :monster: Entirely possible.

It's not that only 'killed by keyblade' heartless release hearts, just that only the hearts of heartless killed by keyblade are captured. Otherwise they drift around and reform.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well KH1 did say that only the keyblade could defeat heartless, yet you have a Gunblade and Buster Sword doing the job just fine. :awesomonster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
And you know, its kinda sad, because in the end we all know something terrible is going to happen to these three characters.

Terra is gonna get fucked up royally, and end up as some angry, corrupted shell with only his hatred for Xehanort keeping him going.

Aqua is gonna end up either killed or close to it, with only her spirit remaining in her armor, which is kept chained up in a room beneath Hollow Bastion's castle, that Xemnas likes to..chat with from time to time.

As for Ventus, who the hell knows who he is, what he is, and what the hell happens to him. But clearly he's connected to Sora.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
It's not that only 'killed by keyblade' heartless release hearts, just that only the hearts of heartless killed by keyblade are captured. Otherwise they drift around and reform.

Oh, alright. Well, this shit needs to be said ingame. I've been confuzled for years.

Well KH1 did say that only the keyblade could defeat heartless, yet you have a Gunblade and Buster Sword doing the job just fine. :awesomonster:

But..... Ryu said.... and... but then--

*fizzle*

...Okay, suspension of disbelief reactivated. :bigawesomonster: I'm fine.

(no, seriously, that's dumb. Why do I like this series again...?)

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well Ryu said that the hearts freed by any other weapon but the keyblade don't return to Kingdom Hearts. They just float around and go maybe towards the heart of the world they belong to.

A heart only goes to the source of all hearts when its released by the keyblade proper. Which is different.

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
You forgot about fists, Mako. What's the point in using an oversized key when you can just crush their little black skulls with your hands?

And you know, its kinda sad, because in the end we all know something terrible is going to happen to these three characters.
This even goes without mentioning all the people in Radiant Garden, like Lea or Isa, who will also end up screwed because of Ansem, Xehanort, and the other apprentices.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Random note about Roxas - as further proof that he's the most badass character in the series, he mimics Zack's victory pose from Crisis Core when he fights in the Colosseum.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Arguably, this could be using the term 'defeat' in the sense of 'put down permanently' which technically only the keyblade does, preventing the hearts from going anywhere but into holding.
That, or it was incorrect in universal knowledge.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Random note about Roxas - as further proof that he's the most badass character in the series, he mimics Zack's victory pose from Crisis Core when he fights in the Colosseum.

That's...Squall's victory pose. With a touch of his starting battle stance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom