• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New High Quality Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Screenshots!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The FF Creature Collection figure of Sephiroth's pre-Safer form lists it as "Reverse Sephiroth" in English as well, so I dunno. Maybe they really did want it to be called "Reverse Sephiroth" even though "Rebirth Sephiroth" would make so much more thematic sense.

Maybe the whole "Reverse" title references the fact that Sephiroth's pre-evolution form, is the exact opposite of what he wants to be. It's ugly, bloated, and incomplete...compared to his final form which is a lot better looking, smaller, and complete. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Maybe 'Rebirth' refers to how that's the form he has to go through to be reborn :monster:

Or it's both/not that important :awesome:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
...sorry if I'm being dumb, but what is Reverse/Rebirth Sephiroth? Wasn't it Bizarro?

Yes. For the English translation, apparently they took the "Reverse" in the name and made it into "Bizarro," a la the Superman villain.

Mako Eyes said:
The FF Creature Collection figure of Sephiroth's pre-Safer form lists it as "Reverse Sephiroth" in English as well, so I dunno. Maybe they really did want it to be called "Reverse Sephiroth" even though "Rebirth Sephiroth" would make so much more thematic sense.

Good observation. Thanks for that.

hito said:
Maybe 'Rebirth' refers to how that's the form he has to go through to be reborn :monster:

Or it's both/not that important :awesome:

Now you're just being ridiculous. :monster:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I stopped trying to understand Kingdom Hearts' story long ago, and now I'm just in it for the pretty shiny things and crossover madness.

It's much more fun this way.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
More Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep screenshots from Famitsu.

dyi3j378qzdwbf71xf3pqydgh3a872b3.jpg

euiubh6ponipunphb6mietz7v19clm3v.jpg

febgq1a65sbqngam2v483w2oi3te7va9.jpg

gwspe3fjn74wno53x4scg3eyua9ujnor.jpg

luplgb2avn7xbc19awj1s8sph67uzw2o.jpg

nxh2d8s8yufy7lizsq9v9yxmp4e1ao1d.jpg

ol3ufxy7sjpf1slyrfi4v1jt39z26o4c.jpg

ottoahghaojkf4cmk6165vv3znftf8d1.jpg

pw84y7h1vjke2ss71oqne1i21we5s3ks.jpg

wz376xqatwd8awvlfxsp5f22f7cc8nwi.jpg

xby55qki2k27n495cl7f7u54lvxfrns5.jpg

xtw97wafv1z5tm74t1h77seq3u87f6m6.jpg

ziv51j8a25cfc54ffu72sek7k5xhub26.jpg

http://blog.destinyislands.com/archi...irth-by-sleep/

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
gwspe3fjn74wno53x4scg3eyua9ujnor.jpg

Zack: So, how about it, one date, okay?
Ventus: Um... I'm flattered, but no Zack, I'll have to say no.

nxh2d8s8yufy7lizsq9v9yxmp4e1ao1d.jpg

Goofie: Gawrsh, does anyone else feel a reverse Deja Vu? Like we did this before in the future?

pw84y7h1vjke2ss71oqne1i21we5s3ks.jpg

Hades: So hows about it kid? You come with me, nobody mistakes you for the spikey headed dork in the skirt in there or a green haired half breed ever again. Whattaya say?

Last edited:

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
Here's a thought: If Donald and Goofy have met Ven, how come they didn't confuse him and Roxas when they saw the picture of the gang from Virtual Twilight Town?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Probably some more memory haxxors will occur which will incidentally cause all people in the universe to suddenly forget Ven ever existed :awesome:

See, Sora, Xion, etc. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
OMFG Ryu I thought that those translations were real at first XD

I was like "wait are they doing a time warp or something?"
good times good times...

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Alrighty, we have spoilerz!

Braig spoilerz -
Terra is the one who gives Braig his wounds. At one point he's shown talking to Master Xehanort with his face bandaged up, and in the secret ending he's got the familiar eyepatch and cheek scar that we know from Xigbar.

Master Eraqus spoilerz -
Master Xehanort convinces Terra to rebel against him. Terra fights and I'm guessing beats Eraqus. I think Ven might rebel too and they team up on the poor guy, not sure but I've seen a YT vid called "Terra and Ven vs Eraqus". Not sure quite how, but I think he ends up in the Dark Meridian (that dark ocean place, I'm sure you know it by appearance if not name). In the secret ending, a figure in a Black Cloak (*the* black cloak) is shown there, we don't see his face but the facial hair looks like Eraqus'

Vanitas spoilerz -
Vanitas is a being created out of the darkness of Ven's heart. What does he look like? He's a male Xion basically - underneath that helmet, Vanitas looks exactly like Sora, only with black hair instead of brown. I haven't found out if they explicitly state such, but it seems Vanitas is the first Heartless, which considering Roxas is Sora's Nobody, would make sense. Vanitas also uses an unnamed Keyblade which, perhaps unshockingly, looks like two Kingdom Hearts crossed over each other.

Aqua spoilerz -
Aqua dies, yeah, but we kinda knew that. In the secret ending however, we see her in the Dark Meridian (that dark ocean place, I'm sure you know it by appearance if not name) with a figure in a Black Cloak (yes, *that* black cloak). The figure tells her they must wait to be freed, and Aqua basically sits down in the sand and says Sora's name. I'm guessing they're the "they" that have to be "freed from their torment" in Coded

Ven spoilerz - I actually have none, I'm scouring KH Wiki for any explanation of who he is and how he's connected to Sora, but so far I can't find anything.

Master Xehanort spoilerz -
The final battle is just like the KH2 secret vid. Terra fights Master Xehanort atop the cliff with KH in the sky. Eventually, MX stabs himself with his Keyblade, releasing his heart. For more info, see Terra's section

And the one we all wanna know...

Terra spoilerz -
The final battle is just like the KH2 secret vid. Terra fights Master Xehanort atop the cliff with KH in the sky. Eventually, MX stabs himself with his Keyblade, releasing his heart. His heart enters Terra's body, and Terra's armor appears covering him. The armor falls off revealing his hair is white and his eyes are yellow - it's the Xehanort we know and love. "Terranort" steps forward and conjures MX's Keyblade, and as he steps forward, he stops and turns. Terra's abandoned armor rises and forms into the Lingering Sentiment, animated by the true' Terra's emotions. Not sure if Terra's heart/soul are in it too, but maybe. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtLB_3CzLrY

The final boss is "Terranort", with the player taking control of the Lingering Sentiment. Afterward, Terranort collapses and is absorbed into Kingdom Hearts. The Lingering Sentiment kneels with the Keyblade, just how he appears in KH2. The secret ending now shows Terranort in the white lab coat we see Xehanort in in KH2's flashbacks, walking around Radiant Garden, talking to Braig and being watched by Ansem.

Last edited:

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
Vanitas spoilerz -
Vanitas is a being created out of the darkness of Ven's heart. What does he look like? He's a male Xion basically - underneath that helmet, Vanitas looks exactly like Sora, only with black hair instead of brown. I haven't found out if they explicitly state such, but it seems Vanitias is the first Heartless, which considering Roxas is Sora's Nobody, would make sense. Vanitas also uses an unnamed Keyblade which, perhaps unshockingly, looks like two Kingdom Hearts crossed over each other - http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Vanitas%27s_X-blade
The funny thing is, I read a theory that said that exact thing about Vanitas. The guy even had photoshopped pictures and everything.

And the one we all wanna know...

Terra spoilerz -
The final battle is just like the KH2 secret vid. Terra fights Master Xehanort atop the cliff with KH in the sky. Eventually, MX stabs himself with his Keyblade, releasing his heart. His heart enters Terra's body, and Terra's armor appears covering him. The armor falls off revealing his hair is white and his eyes are yellow - it's the Xehanort we know and love. "Terranort" steps forward and conjures MX's Keyblade, and as he steps forward, he stops and turns. Terra's abandoned armor rises and forms into the Lingering Sentiment, animated by the true' Terra's emotions. Not sure if Terra's heart/soul are in it too, but maybe. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtLB_3CzLrY

The final boss is "Terranort", with the player taking control of the Lingering Sentiment. Afterward, Terranort collapses and is absorbed into Kingdom Hearts. The Lingering Sentiment kneels with the Keyblade, just how he appears in KH2. The secret ending now shows Terranort in the white lab coat we see Xehanort in in KH2's flashbacks, walking around Radiant Garden, talking to Braig and being watched by Ansem.
I've seen theories about this one, too, but I was kinda hoping they'd be wrong.

So Aqua really dies, huh? I was hoping that wouldn't happen either.

Top Bottom