• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Japanese Trailer and screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
so square just released another trailer and in it
I saw cloud briefly fight Rosche Advent children style cloud was jumping around on bikes, also in it sephiroth is floating above cloud and raises his hand to sky and we see meteor and a wing from Sephiroth's back.

I do not know if this is showing the final boss or a vision but sephiroth flying above cloud with meteor overhead means either they learn of the black materia very early on or square is showing the third disc of game, I am not sure but it just makes the hype more awesome! So not much a spoiler but it is considered looking at if curious

Reactions: pxp

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Sephiroth is showing a vision. A vision of the "future."

And daring Cloud to stop him.

But it's very unlikely he's told him the entire scheme. Sephiroth is leaving bread crumbs. Bread crumbs to lead Cloud to chase him and hook him into chasing him.

It's the end of the world. A doomed, ruined future that they have no idea how it happens but know they have to stop it.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Sephiroth is showing a vision. A vision of the "future."

And daring Cloud to stop him.

But it's very unlikely he's told him the entire scheme. Sephiroth is leaving bread crumbs. Bread crumbs to lead Cloud to chase him and hook him into chasing him.

It's the end of the world. A doomed, ruined future that they have no idea how it happens but know they have to stop it.
That is the most likely scenario in original he did but remake he now seems to have expanded that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom