New Kingdom Hearts Spoiler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Due to the Spoiler Tag not working for me, and I can no longer use it no matter how hard I try, all Kingdom Hearts spoilers will be discussed here until the problem is solved.

Okay, in one report, Nomura had just mentioned that Melody of Memory is set before the Secret Episode of Re-Mind which has Sora fight Yozora, yet Sora is in the Final World and Riku, Kairi and the Fairy Godmother went there. They could've easily spotted Sora or searched around a bit more without seeking out the Nameless Star and figure out the meaning of it.

Can anyone please tell me what's going on with the two games?

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Fairly certain the spoiler tags are working they just aren't being entered correctly.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
But I've tried everything.

I've tried this:
Hi
, tried this, "["SPOILER"]" Hello "[/SPOILER"]", even this ["SPOILER=(Test)" Hi ["/SPOILER"] but none it it is working at all and I have no idea what's going on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom