• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New maudlin of the Well album up for free download.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This is amazing music, it's not even proper metal, it's just amazing.

Everybody needs to download this.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
iDid, should give it a proper listen tomorrow or something. I had a random play of one song, sounds pretty good although it's a minority on my playlist in terms of genre, :monster:.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It's not even remotely metal anymore, it suits them.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The last song is kind of metal, but not anywhere near on the level of their old work.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I do kinda miss the metalness, still epic none the less.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
The first three albums fufill that well enough imo, its nice to see them doing something new :3

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Had a double listen of their album today, pretty groovy...ish, :monster:. Classical music, some guitars and 'metal' influences, sounds good to me.

Wouldn't call it 'album of the year though', lacks in epic.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Just downloaded it.
It's fairly awesome, similar to The Cinematic Orchestra.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
This doesn't suck. I do like their metal stuff a bit more, but that's more a personal preference for the genre.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Pretty much agreed. In other news, Kayo Dot isn't coming to Florida and it fucking sucks. :(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's a nice addition to my collection of loungy stuff. I slept in the train with it on, :monster:.

Haven't been able to listen to some of their previous stuff or Kayo Dot yet though.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I have lots of it uploaded already fyi, though a lot of it's in odd formats that won't go on an iPod. want links anyway? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Nah, I got their stuff (mostly, I think), so I'm good for now, :monster:.

Also, Apple should quit being cunts and support more formats.

Top Bottom