New OPM and EDGE FF XIII scans

A

Great Old One
I love the pictures, they look great - and I lol'ed when they said Lightning is 5'10''. That means she's taller than Cloud, lol.

And baby chocobo!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This keeps looking better and better, and I'm really liking how Sazh looks in this page:

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/CathrynClarke/scans/OPMMay2009/OPM3_W.jpg

He doesn't look stupid or like an idiot there. They're definitely giving him a nice, human look which makes me feel better.

Everyone else is looking good, and the article is pretty cool too. It really is ironic that despite FF's well known name outside of Japan, FF is still second to Dragon Quest. :monster:

But Dragon Quest is awesome and has time on its side, so its not too surprising.

A

Great Old One
I like Sazh looking goofier, honestly. In that pic, he kinda looks like Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction - but the serious look is okay too. :monster:

I wonder where he holds his baby Chocobo when it doesn't show.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
If he looks too goofy, he'll end up looking like a stereotype.

And the baby chocobo is in his afro.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Sazh is probably one of the only FF characters I could imagine running into on the street. He has a very down-to-earth look about him (esp. in this new picture) that FF characters generally don't have imo. Clothes aside I find him very normal and it's refreshing :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Agreed, Looneymoon.

As long as he isn't carrying a bucket of Church's Chicken, listening to hip hop, and speaking urban slang, I'll be happy. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Sazh is probably one of the only FF characters I could imagine running into on the street. He has a very down-to-earth look about him (esp. in this new picture) that FF characters generally don't have imo. Clothes aside I find him very normal and it's refreshing :monster:

hahahahahahaha no.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I actually like his clothes. I like the whole design except for the hair, that I could do without. But I coulda done without Wakka's too...and its still better than that yellow-haired FF13 dude.

Just having read the article...I really hope we'll be able to control the whole party, I hate only having control over one. Most of the strategy comes from controlling everyone. Other than that the system sounds fun, very Xenogears-ish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom