New patch for FFVII on PS4 (ver 1.03, about 500 MB)

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Who would've guessed a patch for the OG would release before the remake receives one? lol

Here are the patch notes:
  • Fixed an issue where a trophy could not be obtained under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where a trophy could be obtained by exceeding the character's date value.
  • Fixed a progression stopper under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue with a Save Crystal.
Regarding the last dot point, wouldn't it be cool if they fixed the decades-old Northern Crater save crystal bug? Not sure how to test that one.

I'll check the music during the scene where Cloud overpowers Sephiroth to see if it correctly features the main theme. Check out this post to see where it stood with ver 1.02. I've made it my personal mission to document all iterations of this scene :wacky:

EDIT: Music issue is not fixed. The main theme cuts out too early and the rest of the scene is silent. Same as ver 1.02.

Last edited:
New patch for FFVII on PS4
Music issue is not fixed.
2rszck.png

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
It would give me a sense of personal validation and satisfaction in this burned-out husk of a world if SE would stop fiddly-farting around and actually get some people worth a damn to work on the various ports of FF7. I know it'll never happen because they're aware that they're printing money just by owning it and they don't have to, but I can dream.

It would go a long way to making me hate them less, though. If they wanted to improve their image among the hardcore fans who've been around since FF1, that'd be a good way to start.

It's a fucking music track. I fixed it using a copy of fucking audacity. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to computers. It took less than 8 hours to do.

Goddammit.

Top Bottom