New Pokemon Games:Pokemon X and Y is scheduled for the 3DS

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Talking of unexpected Pokémon-amie reactions... started training up a Sneasel to be my False Swipe caddy (name of Angmar). Sneasel like having their gems petted - especially the one on the chest.

Two unexpected reactions - one, a happy Sneasel will cover its mouth and giggle. Regardless of gender, a happy Sneasel acts like a Japanese schoolgirl. Two... well, as a Dark type, and the only one to stated in the Pokédex to steal Pokémon eggs to eat, you'd expect a Sneasel who's being petted where it dislikes being petted to be really mad about it. Sneasel will put up with its ear feather being rubbed for a couple rubs with an uncomfortable expression on its face. Then it hisses and swipes at you - it might be based on the kamaitachi, but the Japanese name for it contains nyan for a reason.

EDIT--
Forgot to say... I don't know what point anyone's at right now, but I'm breeding Arons who are Adamant with Iron Head, for anti Fairy duties. Let me know if anyone wants/needs one.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I love Sneasel and Weavile so much, and since mine is female that will be especially epic to see. Also, these Aron you speak of... any chance they have Head Smash in addition to Iron Head? If so, I'd take one (especially if it has Rock Head for its ability).

Edit: Oh hey, on a related note... in addition to Pokemon, would you be at all interested in some stone trading? Much as I love Aggron (and would like to Mega Evolve it once just for the form difference in the Pokedex)... I'm a Dark-type master. So, if you'd be willing, I would totally let you have my Aggronite in exchange for a Tyranitarite :trainermon:

Last edited:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Okay, I've just decided to keep my Xerneas (seriously, not going to bother shuffling for a modest natured one even if 3 perfect IVs are guaranteed) and I've just finished destroying Team Flare for good -- Time to maybe train up mah Xerneas and finally hit up route 20.

I.
WANT.
MY.
DITTOS.

:@!!!!!

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
So um, what to do after completing the main story? I've got the Mewtwo and the green thing!

My main team is around level 75 average, they don't really give you any information about where to go next, haven't found anywhere to train.

I went to the Battle Maison as I heard that after you've won one battle to go back to the big city and you'll get a holo-cast from someone opening at new quest chain but I won about 8 battles in a row, got the train to and from cities a few times and nothing popped?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Did you fight your rival on the north side of Kiloude town? You have to do that first, then the next quest and the ability to find Mega Stones get opened up for you.

Also, speaking of your level average... what levels are the rest of you guys sitting at now? I've got three monsters at level 85, and three others well on their way there (between 80 and 84).

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I love Sneasel and Weavile so much, and since mine is female that will be especially epic to see. Also, these Aron you speak of... any chance they have Head Smash in addition to Iron Head? If so, I'd take one (especially if it has Rock Head for its ability).

Edit: Oh hey, on a related note... in addition to Pokemon, would you be at all interested in some stone trading? Much as I love Aggron (and would like to Mega Evolve it once just for the form difference in the Pokedex)... I'm a Dark-type master. So, if you'd be willing, I would totally let you have my Aggronite in exchange for a Tyranitarite :trainermon:
Unfortunately, I haven't found a Dome Fossil yet... or indeed, any apart from the new ones! As I also don't have a Tyrunt, I can't breed Head Smash onto an Aron (also, haven't yet found a female of the Aron line). But if you trade one across of either Tyrunt or Cranidos, I'll be happy to breed one thus for you. And stone trading is a go as far as I'm concerned.

I forgot to say before, but the Arons are essentially TLSF exclusive Wonder Trades - as in, I'll accept any Pokémon in exchange. Just give me a few days to get more than two.

As for level averages, due to health irritations, conflicting interests, etc., my main team is currently in the high seventies. I'm hoping to get a few Elite rechallenges in during the next week or so, so hopefully I'll start catching you guys up.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Well, we hit 90 and started working our way towards 95 today, so we're close to the finish line as far as training goes :monster: You'll catch up some for sure once there's no higher level for us to reach. And... I can easily breed you a Tyrunt, considering I was fortunate enough to get a female myself. I do be needing an Amaura for my own use later btw :monster: But yeah, I'll hit the daycare and make that happen later. Did anyone else pass up Tyrunt when they picked fossils? I can get you one too while we're about it :trainermon:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
DITTO GET!

I'm trying to breed up Adamant Chespins that are proud of their power and similar characteristics and...10 eggs later, no real success. OTL I've already gone ahead and started breeding one of my female babies with her dad so that I can have everstone and a destiny knot trying to make sure that particular characteristic is passed down but.. D:<

....anyone want a Chespin before I start unleashing them through Wonder Trade while I'm trying to breed a suitable Chespin for GLD? :D;;;;;;;

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Double posting, but I finally got an Adamant Chespin that likes to thrash about for you GLD! Wanna nickname him? @_@

Also, I've finally decided on a nickname for squirtle -- please name her Kamera! (Gamera + Kamex = KAMERA OLOLOL I SO BRILLIANT dontshootme)

Also:

tumblr_mvu184WVFM1qijiuxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Yay, a Chespin that isn't crap <3 I think I wanna name him... Shears. Yes, Shears will do. And Kamex is sitting pretty with her new name, hanging out with Tank in my special Trade box.

Speaking of baby monsters and names, what sort of nature, characteristic, and name am I looking to give this Tyrunt I was breeding for you Kris?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Speaking of baby monsters and names, what sort of nature, characteristic, and name am I looking to give this Tyrunt I was breeding for you Kris?
You know me, anything that boosts either Attack or Speed. :) As for names, you know I want Sue for a female, if it should be so. :awesome: I'll let you know regarding a name for a male.

Anyone who wants an Adamant Aron, let me know, and what name you'd like (production line still going!).

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Well, why not. I'll make 'em Adamant as well :awesome: Adamant Tyrunt, name of Sue if I can manage a female, and I'll be sure to get a characteristic to either match that or to make it a bit speedier for ya.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Soooooo today a friend's boyfriend traded me a

wait for it

a Protean Froakie! *dances* I'll try my hand at trying to breed a broodling of Protean Froakies, I just hope I don't go crazy over it like some of my other classmates are. I still don't fully understand the concept of breeding to get Hidden Abilities yet. :trainermon:

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Anyone, let me know if you want either Lileep or Anorith - Root and Claw fossils seem to be the only fossils I can find! (OK, eventually found Old Amber, and the Cover and Plume fossils - Tirtouga and Archeon - but I always seem to find at least one of the Root/Claw pair).

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Holy fuck there's a Mega Tyranitar!? Anyone knows where he can be caught?! I can finally upgrade my Godzilla!!!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
You can catch Larvitar during Horde Encounters in Terminus Cave, or rarely Pupitar can show up on their own in the same cave or on Route 18. They're exclusive to Pokemon Y, though, and their Mega Stone to enable going all Super Godzilla is exclusive to Pokemon X :doh:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I FINALLY BEAT THE ELITE FOUR

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME HOW STUPIDLY PRETTY SIEBOLD IS

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME HOW STUPIDLY ADORABLE DIANTHA IS

WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME HOW EMOTIONAL THE PARADE SCENES ARE AFTERWARDS WITH PROFESSOR SYCAMORE BEING ALL PROUD FATHER ON MY CHARACTER (I stand by my theory that the Prof. is totally sleeping with my mom)(which I am okay with because it'd be a cool plot point if the Prof was actually my character's dad) AND STUPID GIANT HOBO AZ AND HIS ADORABLE FLOETTE

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

IF SOMEONE KILLED MY ADORABLE EEVEE POKEMON IN A BRUTAL WAR I'D GET PISSED AS YOU AND MAYBE GO OFF IN THE DEEP END TO BRING THEM BACK

SPEAKING OF AZ

I wanna talk about the legendary weapon and the legendary pokemon that was used to make said weapon -- Obviously, X has Xerneas powering it, Y has Yveltal blah blah blah. I'm looking at the script differences for both games and I'm probably stating the obvious here, but it'd make sense if both Deer God and the Red and Black Bird of Death were prolly used to make the weapon -- Xerneas: revived Az's Floette and granted both eternal life; matches up Lysandre's speech in X about making beauty everlasting which makes more sense than Lysandre's offer in Y to end the world instantly so that the beauty never fades (lolwat). Yvetal: Makes sense how Az managed to instantly put an end to the war 3k years ago via PEWPEW GIANT LASER; Lysandre's attempt to blow everyone up to kingdom come in Y flies better than his threat in X where he threatens to blow everyone up...and grant them eternal life. (I'm quaking in my cute pink mary janes, Lys. really.)
No idea how that third legendary is gonna figure into this. I'll wait for that 3rd game to figure it out, if it happens. :trainermon:

That being said, I have to rate Lysandre as the 2nd scariest Team Leader. Cyrus still takes the goddamn Big Bad cake. But if those two teamed up in their attempt to destroy the world, we might actually have a legitimate challenge. Although, I can't really imagine their alliance lasting for long -- Lysandre wants to kill off everyone who isn't Team Flare and ALL of the pokemon and Cyrus just wants to kill everyone and all the spirit to be God. Maybe they'll backstab each other halfway through the battle or something.

and finally....

I CAN FINALLY GO TO FRIEND SAFARI

GLD, when do you wanna trade pokemon? I should be good to trade anytime after Friday~

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
You can catch Larvitar during Horde Encounters in Terminus Cave, or rarely Pupitar can show up on their own in the same cave or on Route 18. They're exclusive to Pokemon Y, though, and their Mega Stone to enable going all Super Godzilla is exclusive to Pokemon X :doh:

God damn you nintendo, how dare you troll me when I wanted Pokemon X for my Mega Charizard X!!! It's now up to me if I want my super legendary fire dragon typing, the rarest type I've seen to date or to beg someone to name a male Larvitar as Godzilla/Monster X to give so I can upgrade him to the Ultimate being.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ok, so I bought these two today. What do I have to look forward to this time? :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I FINALLY BEAT THE ELITE FOUR

S'about time, welcome to the winner's circle my friend :awesome:

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME HOW STUPIDLY PRETTY SIEBOLD IS

Cause...
he didn't do anything for me, except make me hit him harder by having his Clawitzer spend three turns in a row spamming Aura Sphere? :wacky: I like his philosophy though.

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME HOW STUPIDLY ADORABLE DIANTHA IS

Because it is known.

WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME HOW EMOTIONAL THE PARADE SCENES ARE AFTERWARDS WITH PROFESSOR SYCAMORE BEING ALL PROUD FATHER ON MY CHARACTER

So the emotional impact would be 100% full power. Seriously, that's one of the best things ever in a Pokemon game and I would have happily mauled anyone who spoiled it for you or anyone else... given the chance of course.

(I stand by my theory that the Prof. is totally sleeping with my mom)(which I am okay with because it'd be a cool plot point if the Prof was actually my character's dad)

Haha, then we could totally call you Red Sycamore and it'd amuse me. Also, I could totally see that. After all, Grace has been an international Ryhorn Racer most of her life. She's likely been to Kalos before the game, eh?

AND STUPID GIANT HOBO AZ AND HIS ADORABLE FLOETTE

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

IF SOMEONE KILLED MY ADORABLE EEVEE POKEMON IN A BRUTAL WAR I'D GET PISSED AS YOU AND MAYBE GO OFF IN THE DEEP END TO BRING THEM BACK

Totally with you for all of that. I honestly came close to shedding a manly tear or two when that Floette finally came back to him. It was adorable and soul crushingly happy when that giant former king guy fell to his knees weeping.

SPEAKING OF AZ

I wanna talk about the legendary weapon and the legendary pokemon that was used to make said weapon -- Obviously, X has Xerneas powering it, Y has Yveltal blah blah blah. I'm looking at the script differences for both games and I'm probably stating the obvious here, but it'd make sense if both Deer God and the Red and Black Bird of Death were prolly used to make the weapon

Agreed.

-- Xerneas: revived Az's Floette and granted both eternal life; matches up Lysandre's speech in X about making beauty everlasting which makes more sense than Lysandre's offer in Y to end the world instantly so that the beauty never fades (lolwat). Yvetal: Makes sense how Az managed to instantly put an end to the war 3k years ago via PEWPEW GIANT LASER; Lysandre's attempt to blow everyone up to kingdom come in Y flies better than his threat in X where he threatens to blow everyone up...and grant them eternal life. (I'm quaking in my cute pink mary janes, Lys. really.)
No idea how that third legendary is gonna figure into this. I'll wait for that 3rd game to figure it out, if it happens. :trainermon:

I'm guessing they'll pull a Platnium here. In the third version (probably Z), Flare will get both Xerneas AND Yvetal hooked up to the thing. Their opposing auras will prevent them from waking up and taking back the majority of their power, so they can't stop the weapon from A.) killing EVERYONE/THING except Team Flare and B.) making Team Flare immortal. Zygarde's ability, on the other hand, cancels out the abilities of Y-bird and God Deer, so we'll have a cool scene of Zygarde bursting into the chamber from underground and making us catch it so we can clean house on them :awesome:

That being said, I have to rate Lysandre as the 2nd scariest Team Leader. Cyrus still takes the goddamn Big Bad cake. But if those two teamed up in their attempt to destroy the world, we might actually have a legitimate challenge.

Scary, yes. Dude was gonna murder most of humanity and ALL of the Pokemon. So glad he exploded.

Although, I can't really imagine their alliance lasting for long -- Lysandre wants to kill off everyone who isn't Team Flare and ALL of the pokemon and Cyrus just wants to kill everyone and all the spirit to be God. Maybe they'll backstab each other halfway through the battle or something.

Yup. My money would be on Cyrus pulling the sudden yet inevitable betrayal, he's much more cold and far less emotional about things than Lysandre. As soon as he had no further use for Flare boss guy, he'd try to tie up loose ends.

and finally....

I CAN FINALLY GO TO FRIEND SAFARI

Happy for ya :D You can get Bugs from me. Buuuuugs!

GLD, when do you wanna trade pokemon? I should be good to trade anytime after Friday~

Anytime after Friday eh? Next Thursday would be best for me (this goes for Kris too). I've got Kamera all ready to head your way, was there anything else I was supposed to get for you? I got distracted training up my Inkay (now Malamar) Tessa (who is fully Super Trained and Bonded now and leveling rapidly) and thus forgot about some of my breeding responsibilities :doh:

Ok, so I bought these two today. What do I have to look forward to this time? :monster:

You have a shitload of absolute awesome to look forward to. Seriously, brace for incoming awesome.

Top Bottom