New Remake Subforum

Lex

Administrator
Hi all,

I'm introducing the spoilers subforum this evening. This is a child of the "Final Fantasy VII Remake" board. You can navigate to it here:

1583439823109.png

In order to protect members who may want to stay clear of spoilers, discussion of the game when it comes out, and discussion of non-official material (i.e. the leaks) will also go in there. There are a few special features to note:

- Threads in this forum will not show up in "new posts" unless you have "watched" the thread by interacting with it/ posting in it
- At a currently undetermined point down the line, I will turn off the feature that prevents threads from this section appearing in "new posts"
- Creation of threads in this forum will be subject to moderator approval, to ensure thread titles contain no spoilers
- Threads in this forum will carry an obvious prefix, like so:

1583439694278.png

(you can set this on a thread you want to create by clicking the drop down menu seen in the image and creating a thread within the board itself)

- I will create a thread for each chapter of the game. This way while playing the game, people can go here to discuss after finishing each chapter. The number of chapter threads I create is not necessarily the number of chapters actually in the game. This is partly because I don't actually remember how many there are (lol) or if that information was even leaked.
- Spoilers in posts within this section do not need to be spoiler tagged as long as the thread is adhered to (i.e. you should not talk about chapter 2 stuff in the chapter 1 thread)

This should go without saying, but all spoilers outside of the new section must be tagged. Use your own judgement, but a good marker is to spoiler tag everything that isn't in an official trailer. I would say that includes the recent press coverage since it contains some pretty big spoilers.

Happy posting!

Top Bottom