• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Remake Subforum

Lex

Administrator
Hi all,

I'm introducing the spoilers subforum this evening. This is a child of the "Final Fantasy VII Remake" board. You can navigate to it here:

1583439823109.png

In order to protect members who may want to stay clear of spoilers, discussion of the game when it comes out, and discussion of non-official material (i.e. the leaks) will also go in there. There are a few special features to note:

- Threads in this forum will not show up in "new posts" unless you have "watched" the thread by interacting with it/ posting in it
- At a currently undetermined point down the line, I will turn off the feature that prevents threads from this section appearing in "new posts"
- Creation of threads in this forum will be subject to moderator approval, to ensure thread titles contain no spoilers
- Threads in this forum will carry an obvious prefix, like so:

1583439694278.png

(you can set this on a thread you want to create by clicking the drop down menu seen in the image and creating a thread within the board itself)

- I will create a thread for each chapter of the game. This way while playing the game, people can go here to discuss after finishing each chapter. The number of chapter threads I create is not necessarily the number of chapters actually in the game. This is partly because I don't actually remember how many there are (lol) or if that information was even leaked.
- Spoilers in posts within this section do not need to be spoiler tagged as long as the thread is adhered to (i.e. you should not talk about chapter 2 stuff in the chapter 1 thread)

This should go without saying, but all spoilers outside of the new section must be tagged. Use your own judgement, but a good marker is to spoiler tag everything that isn't in an official trailer. I would say that includes the recent press coverage since it contains some pretty big spoilers.

Happy posting!

Top Bottom