New Rurouni Kenshin Anime Has Been Green Lit

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Fuck. Yes. :excited: The anime gods have smiled upon us, let us hope the studio working this does not fuck this up and sully their blessings.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I just started reading this series about three weeks ago and finished it within the week. I was sad to hear that the anime fucked up the ending, so if they actually do it properly now (which they have no reason not to, since the manga is finished) then I'll be ecstatic.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!! AHHH AAAUUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

BEST. NEWS. EVA!!!!!!

TOMOE I'M COMING HOME BABY I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
This is my favorite manga/anime. If they fuck this up, I will find the those responsible, and strike them down with a great vengeance.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Another anime/manga that I've been wanting to get around to. Here's to hoping they do a good job. :)

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
UPDATE

Starting on December 17, the first part will have a week of advance screenings in two Japanese theaters.

The new anime series will remake the Kyoto story arc of Nobuhiro Watsuki's original manga and the previous anime adaptation. In particular, it will depict the battle of Kenshin Himura and Makoto Shishio and will be told from the point of view of the Oniwabanshū ninja Misao Makimachi.

Director Kazuhiro Furuhashi and Studio DEEN are returning after nine years to animate the the new series along with musical composer Noriyuki Asakura. Mari Okada (AnoHana, Wandering Son) is writing the scripts this time. Hiromitsu Hagiwara (Saint Beast ~Ikusen no Hiru to Yoru Hen) is the new character designer, and Hiro Kaburaki (Kimi ni Todoke) will take over as the episode director. The cast will remain the same except for the role of Hajime Saitō, who will be played by Ken Narita.

wnZzn.jpg

ef6tm.jpg

lr1bS.jpg

WZLJ5.jpg

qzHbk.jpg

4q0fV.jpg

dsz1V.jpg

uKfxt.jpg

AcQfB.jpg

XWFhs.jpg

OCcmW.jpg

zwVVB.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
SAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Not sure if there should be another Rurouni Kenshin thread, but the trailer for the live-action is out.

Top Bottom