new sig

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
as long as it's not another spider eating a chick out sweet jesus it's marvelous

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
giphy.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I had to limit my TLS browsing at work because of that spider. Cba to turn sigs off but that was rather NSFW. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
It's very purdy :monster:

But what I want to know is how you managed to make your thanks colour orange? Is that a thing now? :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Ah - then someone chucked you in the wrong group or something because your postbit should say 'Donator' ;)

Fangu

Great Old One
Nah, not the colour, the title under your user name :monster:

You're in the orange user group. I'm in the blue. (GO BLUE!)

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Ah - then someone chucked you in the wrong group or something because your postbit should say 'Donator' ;)

This is something I've been wondering about cos I'm a Donator too and I got the cool orange thing going on, which is awesome :D but I don't know how to make it say Donator under my name? Does anyone know how to do that?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Honestly I have no clue, I didn't set up the styles and variations of donators :monster:. I've set the primary usergroups of new donators to the Donator one, but it seems I have to do that, and click a secondary donator usergroup, and set the display usergroup to donators... or something. I'll sort it out.

edit: okay primary usergroup 'donators', secondary usergroup 'donators (orange)' gives one an orange donator subgroup.

Lex

Administrator
^You can also tick any of the additional usergroup boxes, I think whoever created them (I'm guessing Aaron) specifically made the "Donator" one give the relevant permissions and the rest were just for colour choice? Idk.

Top Bottom